PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 19:51:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...  (Read 117988 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Re: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
« Reply #105 on: 2008 April 22, 20:40:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That one's on the list, btw. They already knew about problems iwth that mesh, and the AG10... we do have a few more to test out, but we'll get this all straightened out by the end of the week.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2008 April 22, 23:13:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love your sig!  I pulled the thumbs war on my hubby, and he jerked his hand back so fast I thought he was gonna slap himself!

What a wonderful Day!  Grin  TSR is crumbling so fast I have a feeling that they'll be completely destroyed soon and maybe all of the other paysites ill start crumbling as well...then again most paysites don't use other peoples talent to make money...but I hope that the subscribers will see how ridicuolous the whole situation is and leave too. That would be a perfect end!   Wink

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2008 April 23, 00:22:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Karminger, did you download Gelydh's Metal Postcard set? The mesh from that was crashing my game (and it's an AF full-body mesh) - filename is MESH_Gelydh_AF-FB-ShortsandBoots_REA28-022408.package .

(And yes, I have PM'd Hec about it - along with a dozen other people, I'm sure.)
Poor Hec. Yup, that was it. Did a binary and everything else I downloaded last night was lovely. It's just that mesh from the Metal Postcard set.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
pikkonoloidlee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2008 April 23, 08:13:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Love your sig!  I pulled the thumbs war on my hubby, and he jerked his hand back so fast I thought he was gonna slap himself!

What a wonderful Day!  Grin  TSR is crumbling so fast I have a feeling that they'll be completely destroyed soon and maybe all of the other paysites ill start crumbling as well...then again most paysites don't use other peoples talent to make money...but I hope that the subscribers will see how ridicuolous the whole situation is and leave too. That would be a perfect end!   Wink
haha, thank you  Tongue
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: 2008 April 24, 02:40:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While Aikea and Geyldh are getting their new site set up and are figuring out if they can host all of their old files, we are graciously hosting their items.  Of course, we know that some people found that four of the meshes were messed up, namely:

Aikea:
AG10
Sweater with Sneakers for Kids - Mesh AG118

Geyldh:
Metal Postcard
Alpha Tunic Top for Adult Females (REA17)

While we don't know for sure if it was a problem with the booty, or TSR, or some other mysterious borkage, we do know that we now have these four meshes in the booty, fresh from Aikea's and Geyldh's computers.

You can find their files in the booty, under TSR/z-retiredartists - each has their own folder, and the new meshes are in folders cleverly marked as fixed meshes.

Thanks, of course, to Aikea and Geyldh for helping us get this straightened out!

FAQ
Microwaves Dream
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 2008 April 24, 04:33:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Microwaves Dream, that mesh is in the booty. I know it is, because I have shirts in my game that use the same mesh, and they work just fine.

So, dig around, you will find it. Smiley

(Oh, and just that you know, this is not a WCIF forum, so if you want to find it, you need to search for it yourself in the booty. We're not going to do it for you.) Wink

I do in fact know how to work a forum, thanks..
I was replying to the most recent thread involving Geyldh's name and I was not asking anyone to hold my hand or "do it for me". I unzipped it, and the TEEN set of that shirt does in fact have the proper mesh file, the ADULT version apparently didn't get included, at least in the .zip I downloaded.

Smiley

Devilfish:[blah blah] a posse of n00bs shows up, people with 6 (six!) posts to their name feel free to trashtalk a valued forum member [blah blah]
Fact check: I have six posts. I have been here since 06. Not n00b.
Not a PMBD groveler = n00b?
Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 2008 April 24, 05:49:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just went and checked their site out for the first time. They have some neat stuff.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 2008 April 24, 08:11:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was replying to the most recent thread involving Geyldh's name and I was not asking anyone to hold my hand or "do it for me". I unzipped it, and the TEEN set of that shirt does in fact have the proper mesh file, the ADULT version apparently didn't get included, at least in the .zip I downloaded.

Smiley

Not all meshes are included with the zips. Most zips come straight from TSR (although the borkinated TSR code gets removed), and if the mesh is missing, it is also missing from the TSR zip. The booty staff does not add missing meshes etc., they have enough work at updating the booty, and we should not expect them to do that.

If the mesh is missing, you need to go to TSR to see which mesh is required, find the set there and then download it from the booty. Not too hard, is it? Smiley

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 2008 April 24, 16:00:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope. Not even when you forget and don't realize you're missing a mesh for two days and have to binary search to figure out what it is.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 2008 April 24, 21:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smiley

and that is not the responsibility of the people here. How they get it is how it was uploaded to TSR. And you may know how to work A forum but it's fairly obvious if you're posting this in this thread, you may not understand how THIS forum works. Especially considering Hec has a big stickied "about requests" at the top of just about every section.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
dreadpie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: 2008 April 24, 22:41:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

and that is not the responsibility of the people here. How they get it is how it was uploaded to TSR. And you may know how to work A forum but it's fairly obvious if you're posting this in this thread, you may not understand how THIS forum works. Especially considering Hec has a big stickied "about requests" at the top of just about every section.

Microwaves Dream wasn't making a request, just noting a (non-missing) missing mesh in a thread that had turned to the question of possible problems with AG & G meshes. What is clear is that MD isn't overly familiar with how to work the booty -- it's usually best to visit the paysite and look at the specs on the item there. In this case, the mesh is a separate download and wouldn't -- as Saraswati notes -- be included in the zip.

And that's where the Crimsyn pair leaving TSR (yay!) gets a little messy for downloaders. Are Hec and the creators and the Graveyard keeper going to all the effort of re-linking various recolors to their meshes so that if/when TSR removes their content (as they should have already!), downloaders will still be able to assemble all the relevant pieces?
Land Lubber
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: 2008 April 24, 23:07:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR set all their stuff free  Grin Grin Grin
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #117 on: 2008 April 25, 00:17:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Excellent news.

FAQ
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: 2008 April 25, 01:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I blind or is their stuff gone from TSR completely?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 2008 April 25, 02:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Silly me, I looked in retired artists section. 

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: