PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 16:54:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...  (Read 117984 times)
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
Re: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
« Reply #285 on: 2008 September 14, 23:45:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I haven't downloaded any of your stuff  yet, but I'll go lookin. Kiss
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2008 September 15, 00:16:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's Da biz, FP  Grin

Only way I can think to combat this? Advertise yourself, wherever you can. Youtube, or something like that, might be an idea. Stick two fingers up to Toma$$

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
FilthyPriest
ARR!

Emmm! Rum Doughnuts.......

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2008 September 15, 00:20:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just came back from there and WOW. Thats the shisnic. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2008 September 15, 01:06:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR sucks so bad. You both make amazing stuff.  They were probably getting messages asking where your stuff was. That shitty site never fails to amaze me. I am so glad you both got away from there.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2008 September 15, 01:17:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ya that totally sucks. I understand your anger and it's valid, but that's what t$r does. Honestly they're not worth the expense of energy it takes to be pissed off, and if you let them make you angry then they win. Fuck 'em. It was period in your life and now it's better over.

Anyone who's looking for your creations will find you, that's not even a question. I realize it's probably not a concern for you and Gelydh but even quick google on your name delivers Club Crimyn #3 after 2 tsr entries. You have a great new site, you have friends at GOS, you have friends here, you guys would have friends no matter where you went. Don't let t$r drag you down, we're here to drag them down. They're a paysite, they will be be destroyed!

Besides were the forum over there to start getting a lot of questions about where to find your creations, I'm sure there would be a host of responses directing them to Club Crimsyn. Aren't I right guys?

On the bright side, now that you own your souls there's nothing stopping you from creating a whole line of "Thoma$$ is a Butt Pirate" tee shirts. I would gladly add them to my already everything you guys make quite large AG&G  folder.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #290 on: 2008 September 15, 06:31:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's kinda to be expected - they can't possibly have any hint your aren't the money makers for them and they should go to another site. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. 

It's not as if their retrospective changes meant that thousands of people didn't see your exit and original note - you've been in the bookmarks of a lot of people for a while.  Wink

On the bright side, now that you own your souls there's nothing stopping you from creating a whole line of "Thoma$$ is a Butt Pirate" tee shirts.

Totally. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2008 September 15, 13:48:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's the kind of thing that would piss me off beyond measure, too.  TSR will do ANYTHING for a profit.  Angry I'd be glad to advertise your site in my sig on the various forums I go to--maybe if a few of us do that, we can cover the most frequented sites?

Grr, now I'm mad. 

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #292 on: 2008 September 15, 14:50:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR have their own 'truth' which seldom matches the truth the rest of the world sees.

I put a mention about this and Aikea and Gelydh new site in the news section of my site this morning. (complete with screens!)  Tongue I fully agree with dietofworms, a few of us should put these screens up!

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2008 September 15, 15:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherrie, that TSR link in your sig is pure WIN  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: 2008 September 15, 17:10:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Everyone with a free site, let's advertise Club Crimsyn untill it comes out of people's noses. And let them know why.Noukiesims2 update
If you turn your site into a paysite after this, I'll visit you with my special friend Choppy the Chainsaw.

Inactive
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2008 September 15, 18:32:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Finally got to this thread when catching up after my 'return'. Yarr!

Aikea, I just want to say that I adore your stuff, and that I am very proud of you both for doing what you did.  Good job with your site and congrats!

Rum & cookies!

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #296 on: 2008 September 15, 19:14:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again and as always, thanks for the support everyone.  I think what bothers me most about it is how long they waited before moving us to that list, as if we wouldn't notice.  While my message was a bit growly (well, for me, at any rate), I didn't think Gelydh's was in the least; certainly not anything to ban a user over.   Roll Eyes

kenmtl, don't worry; I'm not wasting as much energy being angry as it may seem.  Mostly I'm amused as hell, mixed with a bit of 'slimy bastards!'  After all, none of this is surprising in the least.  Furthermore, it's not the advertising of our site that concerns me, it the whole 'distortion of reality' thing. 

Nouk, we'll never ever become a paysite, but can you bring Choppy the Chainsaw over to play anyway?
Owl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2008 September 15, 22:46:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*is very late with the fangirling*

It sucks that they're putting you guys through this aikea.  Undecided
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: 2008 September 15, 22:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

***huge fangirl moment***

Ok, now that I got that over with--wasn't there another artist who ran into a similar problem with TSR?  If I'm remembering right, they went to EA who forced them to remove it.  I don't know if EA would still back an artist up like that, but I think you and Gelydh would be totally justified in trying it.

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: 2008 September 16, 07:32:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherrie did that.  She took her complaint to EA, who forced TSR to take down her content.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: