PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 00:19:21

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073970 times)
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1215 on: 2008 October 16, 22:07:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did everyone see Thomass' new second house, bought with subscription monies? http://coconut-tsr.livejournal.com/2008/10/16/ I hope he calls it Mt. Bandwidth.  Roll Eyes

Did everyone notice Atwa didn't make any comment?  Cheesy Is she jeeelus? (or was she gone by then?)

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1216 on: 2008 October 16, 23:07:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think she -was- gone by then - that was onlt a couple of months ago.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1217 on: 2008 October 16, 23:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is TSR the only thing that man does for a living?  

It's unclear, as the company that owns TSR is another company that Thomass and the rest of the TSR staff own. His job is exactly the same thing on both sites - html and graphics.   Considering the amount of time he spends there, he's not doing much else, and TSR is his main income. 

When it comes to earnings, conservative estimates are that minimum, TSR makes $500,000 a year gross - even if a minute percentage of members take out a subscription.  Take away say 200 payments of $300 for artists, and that still leaves an awful lot for administration and bandwidth.

What is it called when one diverts money from one company (Lets say TSR) & puts it into another company (The company that owns TSR) to make it look as if the money is actually being made by said company? & Is TSR registered as a non profit company?

« Last Edit: 2008 October 16, 23:17:16 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

daniyagami
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1218 on: 2008 October 16, 23:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is TSR the only thing that man does for a living?  

It's unclear, as the company that owns TSR is another company that Thomass and the rest of the TSR staff own. His job is exactly the same thing on both sites - html and graphics.   Considering the amount of time he spends there, he's not doing much else, and TSR is his main income. 

When it comes to earnings, conservative estimates are that minimum, TSR makes $500,000 a year gross - even if a minute percentage of members take out a subscription.  Take away say 200 payments of $300 for artists, and that still leaves an awful lot for administration and bandwidth.

What is it called when one diverts money from one company (Lets say TSR) & puts it into another company (The company that owns TSR) to make it look as if the money is actualy being made by said company?

This is a very good question. Let me see if I can correctly answer this one.

Maybe...

"Corruption, when applied as a technical term, is a general concept describing any organized, interdependent system in which part of the system is either not performing duties it was originally intended to, or performing them in an improper way, to the detriment of the system's original purpose.
Its terminological usage possesses connotations of evil, malignance, sickness, and loss of innocence or purity."
Font: Wikipedia

Hm. Maybe not.  I´m not sure if I know this word in english.

"Fraud - Definition: Deception deliberately practiced with a view to gaining an unlawful or unfair advantage; artifice by which the right or interest of another is injured; injurious stratagem; deceit; trick. " Font: accute and reliable dictionary

I can be wrong, of course.

Corsair: a pirate who be makin' his berth in the Med-...Medi-...that sea 'tween Spain and Africa, aye!
i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1219 on: 2008 October 16, 23:33:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, money laundering http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Money_laundering

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2008 October 16, 23:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that was money laundering.

edit oops to slow
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2008 October 16, 23:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker

Hah. I'm stealing that for my sig Smiley

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1222 on: 2008 October 16, 23:54:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thats it! Thank You ISD Smiley

Sure sounds to me thats what could be happening at TSR. Funneling the money from TSR into the company that owns it to hide TSR's true earnings. Maybe thats what Atwat is holding over Thomas & Steve's heads?

FA's? What FA's?
Their just employees of blah blah blah not TSR.
Money? What Money?
TSR dosent make money. Our subscriptions just help to pay for our servers & bandwidth.

Yeah right! Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2008 October 17, 00:02:23 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

i saw drones
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: 2008 October 17, 00:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Surely they wouldn't be THAT stupid.
Well...

~(.., )~

Free Sims 2 recolours at awesims.sixty-ten.net  |  sixty-ten.net
justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2008 October 17, 00:05:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

omg thomas as gangster.  He is probably going to pay us a visit with the horses head.  Providing some one makes him a mesh for it first.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1225 on: 2008 October 17, 00:08:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

omg thomas as gangster.  He is probably going to pay us a visit with the horses head.  Providing some one makes him a mesh for it first.

He would most likely be visiting us with Atwats head & her horrid flood filled creations Tongue

Oh the horror's of it all! Cheesy

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*

justso
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: 2008 October 17, 00:11:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WB  whyyyyyyyyyyy.  Not a good image atwats head in my bed.  Insomnia inducing.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: 2008 October 17, 00:14:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That house looks unsafe. I didn't know it was possible or legal to put a house together like that. Maybe it's because I'm from tornado alley usa. I was gonna make some joke about how it might not be wise to buy a house from IKEA. After searching to make sure IKEA doesn't sell houses, I discovered that they actually do.  Undecided

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: 2008 October 17, 00:40:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I so want to make one now. You have no idea how much flatpack furniture excites me. I chose not to get certain models of things at Ikea because they came pre-assembled.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1229 on: 2008 October 17, 01:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are being too hard on yourself.  I can see not liking what you did, but don't be pissed off at yourself, it won't accomplish anything. 

Thanks and if I sound like I am running around wearing a hairshirt and groveling in the dirt, I am not.  I think by posting that stuff, I went a long way into making amends with myself. 

Oh you are so doing this for sympathy.  It's so obvious, because everyone knows this is the site where sympathy and forgiveness flow like milk and honey and no one ever gives anyone a hard time here.  This site is known for its gentleness.   Tomato, the fact that you are willing to share this information and to come here and let everyone know who you are, says pretty clearly you are not trying to gain sympathy. 

LOL! I forgot. I should have remembered I am doing it for the fame.

No matter how much you want to blame yourself,  you aren't nearly as responsible as Thomas.  You might have been guilible, but guilble isn't as bad as manipulating. 

I agree with this.  I had a part, but he had a larger one.  I justed want to make sure that everyone understood that I do not blame everything on Thomas.  I am too self-aware to be able to do that. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: