PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 01:10:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR Sharing your infomation!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 276 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR Sharing your infomation!  (Read 1073989 times)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR Sharing your infomation!
« Reply #1170 on: 2008 October 16, 03:37:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Er...what is a kudos spotlight?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: 2008 October 16, 03:40:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A way for TSR members to attention whore. It puts their user pic and a couple stats to the right on the download pages.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: 2008 October 16, 03:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paleo, you made me literally laugh out loud. What a great joke on them.  Cheesy
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: 2008 October 16, 04:14:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh ok. Thanks. I think I've seen it before.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1174 on: 2008 October 16, 08:45:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I allowed Thomas to do that.  I could have said no.  I could have insisted on proof.  I was too willing to sell my reputation

you and me both, you and me both   Angry Angry who am I angry at? myself mainly for beleiving the lying witch who shall rename nameless but about 15 months ago I counted her as my freind and went into battle for her in various forums  Sad Sad calalily and nixy I am so sorry for the nasty and hurtful things I said to you and about you

I can add my name to that list!  I'm glad I finally saw the light and apologies to anyone I had bad thoughts about because of it.  I don't remember ever getting into any arguments over it but if I did and have just forgotten then I apologise for that as well. I would have meant what I said at the time because I would have believed myself to be right, now my views and beliefs have  changed. Even at TSR I was pro free but admit I did not have a problem with their being paysites per se. The last 6-8 months I have gone from being just pro free to anti paysite, I am sure you all know what I mean with the difference.

I must say when I first left TSR (even though I was an SA not FA so my stuff was free anyway and I wasn't particularly well known) I had a wonderful reception from the free community at large.  I found many to be very welcoming and supportive. Saraswati, Skadi, Hecubus and Calalily in particular were awesome in their support - thank you ladies  Grin  One of my happiest times since leaving TSR was when I was meshing a telephone table and the slot I was trying to add on the table portion was playing up and I had screenies of my wayward slots on a couple of forums, phone floating in mid air 2 tiles away and then hiding under the chair, instead of just getting frustrated and binning it in temper like I would have done when at TSR, we all had a laugh about the slot and were betting where it would end up next and when it finally ended up where it should I was so proud, I could not have done that without the support I received. I would have just given up.

My policy was that I never used to allow meshes to be included in lots or with recolours without permission but that was more because I was paranoid my meshes would break someone's game and if I needed to fix a mesh I wouldn't know where any broken copies were.  I changed the policy a couple of months back when I started up S2A with 3 others so that meshes can be included on free sites only, I've been meshing 10 months now and have that little bit more confidence. (Ok most of my stuff is still rubbish but hey I have fun!).

I was angry with myself for a long while when I finally woke up and realised how much I had been duped. That turned into disappointment with myself to the point I nearly walked away from creating, I was persuaded not to, now I think I finally feel more at peace with myself.  Yes I made mistakes but no-one over here has ever held them against me and I appreciate that, it's helped me accept my stupidity as was and move on. I am so much happier these days and thoroughly enjoy being part of the community.  This is a great community to be a part of.

SimPE and I are at the point of calling in the lawyers for a divorce, my muse went on vacation without me and everything I try and make right now sucks real bad but I am happy!

I'll shut up now and go back to moar lurking  Cheesy

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: 2008 October 16, 10:34:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thank as much as I can when I download. It's the one thing I can do, because I sure as hell can't create.

Not to assure my lazy ego, but because without C/C creators, this game would not have survived in my household as long as it has. So thanks from the bottom of my heart for providing sleepless nights downloading, gushing and having a genuine good time with my pixel dollies  Kiss

It's also nice to know that our gratitude is appreciated, even if it's not always needed  Wink

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1176 on: 2008 October 16, 11:29:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cocnut's updating with the missing screenies from that hideously long thread: http://coconut-tsr.livejournal.com/2008/10/16/

Thank you cocnut for your time and patience to do this!

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: 2008 October 16, 12:27:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So they knew about the video... oh man I can't wait till they find the Pirate video. I would KILL to be a fly on Atwat's living room when she find it. Maybe her head will explode  Cheesy
Does Neptune Suzy sound like a smug bitch to anyone else but me? She's gross.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: 2008 October 16, 13:24:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Murano says pirates have "no sense for rights, morals and proper language." That we are "like primates".

We are primates, you moron! So are you! Or are you an amphibian or something? Also, after reading the way murano et al write (and hurting my brain in the process), I find it quite amusing that any of them could condemn anyone else for not writing "proper language". Cheesy

ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: 2008 October 16, 13:29:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't really know any of these people well enough to make any judgements about them besides that their writing seems to show that they are willing to ignore facts by putting up denfenses like, "Creators should be compensated for their effort. They might quit if they aren't paid." Which are all really so-what arguements. You can tell alot about a person by the way they write, unless they are careful to edit their writing.

I'm a creative writing major, so I think about this alot.  Kiss
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: 2008 October 16, 13:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree about the attitude they take with pirates. They really have a superiority complex. I don't know if their bad typing is due to being unintelligent; I think they are lazy. I'm going crazy with semi-colons lately.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: 2008 October 16, 13:39:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Personally, I think they are dumb. I don't think they're particularly lazy; they seem to be working pretty hard at stupidity to me. It takes a lot of work to bury your head in the sand so thoroughly. They're also scurrying around trying to protect their interests a lot.

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: 2008 October 16, 13:46:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've not taken anything personally until now....but to called a primate!1!1!! That's just too much. Grin
Oh thank you, Teko/Cedric/Murano--I haven't laughed this much in weeks.

How dumb are they?  They're SO dumb that __________ (fill in the blank, Judi).

It's not just Suzy who comes off as a nasty piece of work--it's all of them (except for poor Izazu, who really doesn't have a clue).

I'd bet most of them started out as relatively intelligent and ethical people, but then got sucked in to TSR's bottomless Pit of Phail, where they pass the day reinforcing one another.

BTW, ooglafina, before the whips come out--it's better to modify your first post than to double post.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: 2008 October 16, 14:19:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I usually do and I realized that I should, but I lazied out.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1184 on: 2008 October 16, 14:23:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Murano says pirates have "no sense for rights, morals and proper language." That we are "like primates".

We are primates, you moron! So are you! Or are you an amphibian or something? Also, after reading the way murano et al write (and hurting my brain in the process), I find it quite amusing that any of them could condemn anyone else for not writing "proper language". Cheesy
Shhh - don't insult the frogs Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 276 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: