PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 20:52:11

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Insim Donation Drive
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Insim Donation Drive  (Read 7814 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #15 on: 2007 August 24, 20:37:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's really sad.  I wonder why MTS2 can get so many donations so fast, and Insim is having such a hard time?  I know MTS2 is bigger, but, Insim is pretty darn big too.

Do you think not having a meter up like Delphy had is hurting them?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #16 on: 2007 August 24, 20:38:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
That's really sad.  I wonder why MTS2 can get so many donations so fast, and Insim is having such a hard time?  I know MTS2 is bigger, but, Insim is pretty darn big too.

Do you think not having a meter up like Delphy had is hurting them?

I think it would help a lot.

Still watching you guys
lollipop
Landlubber

View Profile
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #17 on: 2007 August 24, 20:42:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I talk to Kathy last night and asked her about the drive and she told me that they were very sadly, short. So I told her that I will donate today and I will donate on every payday.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #18 on: 2007 August 24, 20:50:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't go there or download from there.  However, I still think it is important to support any good free site.  I just donated a small amount.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #19 on: 2007 August 24, 22:23:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think the meter is a bit of a problem, as is the lack of an explanation as to where the money is going. Delphy went into a rather detailed explanation of what is needed and why.

I also thinik it might be timing. MTS2 just had a donation drive. Nouk just had a donation drive. Numenor obviously needs some money. People might indeed be a bit strapped on cash. I guess hosting accounts just all fall due around the same time

Lastly, at least in the US, I know of a LOT of people who are fearing that their jobs will be gone by September or October. The job market stinks. This is probably hardly an incentive to donate to a site. Sad
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #20 on: 2007 August 24, 23:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Diddo Silver its not just jobs here. Lots of flooding and storm damage to homes and bussineses, and lots of people overdue on morgages or  having been foreclosed on. Not including high prices of food due to gas and inflation, and now many folks have to spend extra money as their kids are going back to school need clothes and all.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
kathy
ARR!

View Profile
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #21 on: 2007 August 25, 03:43:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been currently away due to an accident. It is a bit of a pain to sit at the pc for more than 15 mins as a result and the cast is a bitch to type with. With Erics schedule he doesnt have time to make the meter so I am going to attempt to do something by the end of this weekend.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #22 on: 2007 August 25, 13:32:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry to hear about your ouches, kathy, and hope you are on the mend soon.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #23 on: 2007 August 25, 14:52:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kathy"
I have been currently away due to an accident. It is a bit of a pain to sit at the pc for more than 15 mins as a result and the cast is a bitch to type with. With Erics schedule he doesnt have time to make the meter so I am going to attempt to do something by the end of this weekend.

Donated again, but only because Kathy has a boo-boo.  Cool

Still watching you guys
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #24 on: 2007 August 25, 15:47:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Poor Kathy, I'll donate again too. Smiley
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Insim Donation Drive
« Reply #25 on: 2007 August 25, 16:56:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "kathy"

Sad  Look after yourself and have a much needed break hun. Hope you are feeling better soon! Dont rush to do the meter if you are busy and in pain!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: