PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 22:06:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: well these are preeettyyyyyyy....  (Read 55696 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
« Reply #75 on: 2007 June 19, 19:26:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado likes conversation to have the natural ebb and flow on his forums, and make a new thread, he's likely to close it.  Not to mention that this stupid thread is just a way of making a sly request, so happy derailment.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007 June 19, 19:34:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good point! Totally forgot about that :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
missnaughty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 June 19, 20:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like the first one, its kinda a bit like the NL hair.  But not so big.  Also a cross between the hair from UNI
Jenchipper
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007 June 19, 21:49:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The first one is in the booty now, yippee!!
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2007 June 19, 22:18:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Jenchipper"
The first one is in the booty now, yippee!!

They are both in the Booty.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: 2007 June 20, 00:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, I completely agree with you about Tristan. Peter Davidson will never be anyone else for me. How could they expect anyone to take him seriously? After Tom Baker we got that twat! Someone wasn't thinking clearly that day. He ruined the Doctor for me I couldn't watch it anymore (although I was young enough to be scared watching Tom Baker who is allegedly an arsehole in RL).
OOT
Was watching BBC tonight and they said something about Amstel and Barrowman's "gay-off" (from Buzzcocks?) which I didn't see but sounds like a hoot. HAHA I found it!
I don't really like Torchwood but I do find Barrowman amusing if a little OTT.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 June 20, 11:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I saw the re-runs as a child I was scared of Tom Baker; it was the eyes and the big grin that did it.

I saw the 'gay off' the first time round; absolutely hilarious :lol: I might watch it again Cheesy

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: 2007 June 22, 11:34:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCE

Doctor Who lovers!

I completely ignored this thread after my last comment...but I'm happy now.

David Tennant is so pretty. And I really like Martha too. Christopher Ecclestone was good in a different way and I liked Rose. We were wondering how Martha was going to be in replacement but she's pretty good, I like her.

Can someone explain to me who The Master was in the previous series? I know he's evil and I know he was a Time Lord too, but that's all I know--my parents won't explain. I'm so excited for tomorrow's.

And I literally squeed when Captain Jack came back!!

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Though I must say, when our Captain Jack met the real Captain Jack... that was pretty damn hot. Best kiss on TV, ever.

...*hyperventilates* Please explain??

And how do you think they'll stop the Master...? Will they use Jack's spacehoppery thing?

(Can someone tell me what happened in the second half of the Doctor-being-human-marrying-that-girl episode? We missed that one and we would like to know what actually happened. The only person I know who watches it said, "No, no, nothing happened. No marriages, no kids, you're talking rubbish. Anyway, I don't remember what happened so don't ask." And that's helpful, of course...)

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007 June 22, 12:34:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Cairistiona"
BOUNCEBOUNCEBOUNCE

Doctor Who lovers!

I completely ignored this thread after my last comment...but I'm happy now.

David Tennant is so pretty. And I really like Martha too. Christopher Ecclestone was good in a different way and I liked Rose. We were wondering how Martha was going to be in replacement but she's pretty good, I like her.

Can someone explain to me who The Master was in the previous series? I know he's evil and I know he was a Time Lord too, but that's all I know--my parents won't explain. I'm so excited for tomorrow's.

And I literally squeed when Captain Jack came back!!

Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
Though I must say, when our Captain Jack met the real Captain Jack... that was pretty damn hot. Best kiss on TV, ever.

...*hyperventilates* Please explain??

And how do you think they'll stop the Master...? Will they use Jack's spacehoppery thing?

(Can someone tell me what happened in the second half of the Doctor-being-human-marrying-that-girl episode? We missed that one and we would like to know what actually happened. The only person I know who watches it said, "No, no, nothing happened. No marriages, no kids, you're talking rubbish. Anyway, I don't remember what happened so don't ask." And that's helpful, of course...)

The Master is the Doctor's arch-nemesis this wiki article goes into more depth: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_%28Doctor_Who%29

Captain Jack has his own more adult series Torchwood (anagram of doctor who innit) set in sunny Cardiff - this blog covers most of the episodes in macros: http://nostalgia-lj.livejournal.com/tag/lolwho

In one of the last episodes Jack went back in time and bumped in to the guy whose name he nicked and ended up kissing him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2XLIB9Spvo

In the two parter one the Doctor opened the watch eventually but had a flash forward to what his life could be like if he'd stayed human. He then sorted out the family: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlJn9h7DPIo

Let's just say I wouldn't want to get on his bad side. :shock:

*Whines* Why can't it be saturday yet, I want to see the next episode!
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 June 22, 13:38:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Only on more day...oh please oh please hurry up!

I bought the Radio Times yesterday with an interview with Russell T Davies; this bit towards the end cracked me up:

You can't beat a legendary rivalry - this one even split over into real life, when Tennant and Simm compared gadget screwdrivers. Davies recalls. "David said it was outrageous to discover that John Simm's was bigger than his screwdriver. Truly. I was getting texts from him: 'Have u seen the size of [Simms] laser screwdriver?'"

:lol: Boys and their toys Wink

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: 2007 June 22, 15:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol at that quote! Hahaha!!! David's funny.

Thanks!! That kiss is hella sexy! And thanks for telling me, that helped a lot (about his life). And he's pretty scary in the video of the Family...

Please, tomorrow, come soon...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 June 22, 18:40:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The kiss is even better in context. It's quite an episode, and it builds to it. It also explains how Captain Jack acquired the name of another man. I recommend Torchwood, but just be warned it is racier and alot more preoccupied with sex than Doctor Who. Which is pretty much perfect for Jack. except he doesn't really get any action. Well, cept for Ianto, and he's pretty adorable.

Heh.

Why we loves teh Jack

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 2007 June 22, 20:44:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ihastardis macros FTW :lol:

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 2007 June 23, 21:15:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where's the Doctor Who love? This episode FTW Cheesy

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 June 23, 21:53:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
Where's the Doctor Who love? This episode FTW Cheesy

My shiny new icon is love as were my squees throughout the episode. I think I <3 the Master at the moment. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: