PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 08, 08:14:38

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 747366 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #2220 on: 2008 March 14, 00:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You might want to rethink the stripes on the bottom right - they're a bit skewed.  If you want something with stripes, pick a stripe with jitters in it, so that it doesn't look skewed.  Smiley

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: 2008 March 14, 00:39:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks I will try that with the stripes. Now you do know that the backs can be all switched with the cusions as they are mix and match.

Edited:Okay I took out the striped cusion and uploaded the files here for any of you wanting my new chairs:
http://www.mediafire.com/?iyohmmertmu
They are recolors of maxis furniture for the base game so no mesh is needed. I am thinking I should have mixed when taking the pics theblue cusion with the black rolled back option.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 14, 00:47:20 by Dachs or puppy-girl » Logged

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: 2008 March 14, 02:46:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Same for me, the 2 on the left have pretty color combo. Congrats for your first recoloring! Smiley

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: 2008 March 14, 04:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyway finally after I got the hang of simpe object workshop here is what I came up with today. The photos below are to only show all the colors. They actually come in the chair, recliner, and sofa as shown above.

These are all maxis recolors and no mesh is needed as they are base game objects. I made three different shades bamboo and all these different patterns of cushions. Anyway enjoy! I plan on starting to make furniture for my site but I want to experiment a tad more before I upload furniture on there.
http://www.mediafire.com/?o0cjmpg0xvk<<download them here

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: 2008 March 14, 04:19:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woot! Snatched them, my tropical sims will love these! Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2225 on: 2008 March 14, 04:37:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those aren't my taste in patterns, but I think they came out nicely!  I'm personally big on plain colors for most of the furniture, but that's just my decorating style. Smiley
euterpe
ARR!

Fresh cookies are always necessary!

View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: 2008 March 14, 04:56:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I grabbed 'em, Dachs--they'll look great on my back porch! Smiley

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: 2008 March 14, 13:17:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Enjoy the set. If there is a special fabric that someone here likes send my the photo and I can make a set in that color. So if you need a set for something special just pm me and send me a link to the fabric photo on the internet.

Sims2lvr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: 2008 March 15, 05:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Dachs...I just love your recolors  Cheesy

S2L
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: 2008 March 15, 20:43:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I made a few sims today. Alleliua's Judah was their base and you can still see his nose. I did change most everything else. First up is Sierra. Their hair on both of them is hair I edited but probably will not be uploading it except with sims. I went crazy and did about 40 hairs this past week just to organize everything in my downloads folder and do not plan on uploading most of them except with sims. I now have maybe 10 more to do then every hair I have in my downloads folder is my recolors.  Cheesy . I have about 15 hair styles packaged up to upload on my site gradually. Then I probably wont do many more hairs recolors except new styles that come out and not all of them will be uploaded. Especially since the sims 2 will be fading out here in another year or so. So the only way some of my hairs will be offered is with sims.

Next is Hannah.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tdyut9mxnec <<download Hannah
http://www.mediafire.com/?ytbioqzrdt1 <<download Sierra

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2230 on: 2008 March 15, 20:49:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't you have a site anymore, dachs or puppy-girl?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: 2008 March 15, 20:51:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My thoughts exactly, Calalily.  You make some really pretty stuff, Dachs, but, you don't need to show us everything.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: 2008 March 15, 20:57:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cute sims, allthough from here the noses are a bit too close to the mouth. My sims tend to have the same 'problem', and I always notice it much later on. Shocked
About those hair recolors, If you browse my site, you'll see that most my later hairs don't have real platinum blondes. If you could make some (any), I'd love you forever. When I do it myself, it ends up a bit too greyish or too yellowish, or even too pinkish.

Inactive
Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: 2008 March 15, 21:18:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do have a site and i love it very much. It is just a lot for one person to try to update every week and I am bored of recoloring hairs. I did recolor one of your hairs today nouk and plan to work on a few more. The way I get the platinum is septia that is my secret. I septia every blonde and sometimes I tweek it but most times I leave it just as is after I septia it. Sometimes it does look a tad grey but in game it doesn't. The only tweeking I do with blondes is lighten it sometimes. I always start out my recoloring with a blonde. Get that set fixed up because the grey is nothing more then desaturating all color from a blonde. Walla you have grey. Then I take a black hair and septia it and now all of a sudden it is brown. Sometimes I tweek it with a tade of saturation. Next I do the redheads and all they are is more saturation to the brown hair until you see a nice aulburn shade. Then comes black hair. I take and then desaturate the red and make it a tad darker and now I have a nice black hair. So there ya go you now know my secret to recoloring hair.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2234 on: 2008 March 15, 21:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I made this bedding recolor. Just wanna know what you guys think. This is only my second recolor so I'm still kind of not sure about something like pillows. Please let me know what you like/dislike/whatever.  Tongue

ETA: Solid Pillow pic
« Last Edit: 2008 March 15, 22:24:14 by RedLove » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: