PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 09, 00:50:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR doubles subs?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR doubles subs?  (Read 47852 times)
NonnaKosten
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR doubles subs?
« Reply #45 on: 2008 March 09, 02:25:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am so fed up with TSR.
There's NO WAY they actually need the extra cash.
They are arrogant morons and need to be decapitated with a viking sword.
Since they seem to completely ignore me because I am not a FA or subscriber or whatever, I took the liberty of changing my profile text. Just to see if they'd notice.
Asses.

About Me: I don't do 'creations'. I am not an artist. I just make stuff for my game and occasionally it ends
up looking fairly decent and then I might upload it. I don't upload much though. The stupidity
involved with charging money for goddamn pixels (especially the really simple crap that anyone
could make themselves with BodyShop and Paint), plus the general arrogance displayed by some
people here just gives me the creeps. Though since I am not talented enough to upload at MTS2, I
will just stay here. So now let's see how long I hang around ;-) Remember, kids: Sharing is
caring, and subscription content is just a joke. Really.

Oops. Did I say that out loud?
BlueButterfly
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2008 March 09, 02:48:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR is in no way struggling with money. They have absolutely no need to increase their prices. So they can give their FA's a raise to crank out that shit? I so hope more people realize what a scam TSR really is.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2008 March 09, 02:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't believe someone actually posted this:

On Mar 8, 2008 postileni wrote:
    Well, playing the sims is my hobby, and most of my friends pay MUCH more for thier intertainment.Quite frankly,this site is so well orginized it wouldn't matter if you hiked the prices, I'd pay.I love TSR.

If that ain't stupid, I don't know what is.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 2008 March 09, 03:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's just Atwat using a pseudonym...  Shocked

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: 2008 March 09, 04:31:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On Mar 9, 2008 CaptainReynolds wrote:
    As a paying customer I believe I have the right to state my opinion in a polite and mature manner, without having my comment deleted. I cannot for the life of me figure out why my earlier comment was deleted, all I was doing was expressing dismay over a price hike that might be a big problem for a lot of subscribers. Censoring a reasonable comment is humiliating and definitely makes me feel unwelcome and devalued as a customer.

On Mar 9, 2008 dinad2610 wrote:

Mine was deleted as well CaptainReynolds... Thomas, the fact of the matter is the dollar IS weak, I was making a point of that with the gas thing...it's not going to be just me that may not renew, it may mean a lot of us Americans who are facing a recession...it was an opinion and observation...not an arguement...I wasn't accusing anyone of taking advantage of the weak dollar...as a paying customer I am entitled to my opinion.

It's about damn time the sheeple speak up. At least now they aren't (well most of them aren't) just taking the crap. If Thomas is losing money why would he censor his members? Isn't that gonna just make them not wanna pay again(well the smart ones)?

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: 2008 March 09, 05:00:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Redlove, i guess the main problem is that few people will even notice that news; recurrent subscribers included. Undecided
I think it'll take some time for everyone to notice the new prices. I hope i'm wrong.
Keeping the same prices but changing the dollar sign to euros is very clever. It took me a triple peek to see the difference between the old and new prices pics Grin
I wonder how much subscribers they're gonna loose in 3 months. A third maybe.

Thomass will face the same problem than peggy: customers fleeing away. And to top it all, the 2 more eloquent commentaries were deleted and now Thomass already lost 2 customers. God, he's so gifted to wreak his own ship ^^
So that a good news Grin *hands rum*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 March 09, 05:13:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Doc, if stupidity is a gift, then Thomass raided Santa's bag and left none for the rest of the world...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Sims2lvr
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 March 09, 05:23:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, TomASS has one foot in the grave and the other one on a banana peel!  If you are already loosing money then why in the hell do you raise the prices in a country that is already having financial woes!  Many Americans are in danger of loosing their homes, their vehicles, and their jobs because they can't afford to put gas in their automobiles to get to work and did I mention to feed their children, literally!  That is such BullShit and I know that when you are that Fucking greedy, your ass will surely fall!

I will be on the other side and the TSR Cash Cows and the Site goes to hell, pointing and laughing!

S2L

EDIT:  When that time comes, I am going to go to TSR and use all my Fucking Kudos to get every fucking thing I want and never to return!  That is how fucking stupid that punk muthafucker is...He has lost my business!  FOREVER...even thought I was thinking about getting another sub just to rip his ass off but he'll be ai-Ight!
« Last Edit: 2008 March 09, 05:35:25 by Sims2lvr » Logged
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 March 09, 06:24:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nah, save your money.. maybe donate a bit to one of the free sites and save the rest for a charity or something..

Then go find far better stuff somewhere like MTS or something.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
ws-jessica
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2008 March 09, 06:26:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thomas refers to tsr as a business, and is requiring you guys in the UK to pay VAT, but he hasnt registered tsr as a business (says so on that download tool page) and how much you want to bet they arent even paying taxes?
anyone who is paying for tsr and paying for that VAT should file complaints with the government and get them to investigate, and report it to paypal since paypal apparently has a rule on how much you can charge for VAT (someone mentioned 15%)

I think the reason that he did this is, as someone else said earlier, is because tsr is losing subscribers and wants to make as much money off the ones he's got left. He's "hired" more FA's to produce more content to replace the ones that barely upload, the ones that normally upload elsewhere have not been lately (probably got told by thomas not to), and EA didnt invite them to the latest event--leaving them with no spoilers/review to give to their visitors. Plus it seems everywhere you go in this community, people link to pmbd when mentioning TSR instead of linking to tsr itself.

lets hope this is the beginning of the end of tsr Smiley
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2008 March 09, 07:32:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

thomas refers to tsr as a business, and is requiring you guys in the UK to pay VAT, but he hasnt registered tsr as a business (says so on that download tool page) and how much you want to bet they arent even paying taxes?

Isn't TSR owned by or listed under another company's name? I remember reading somewhere the company name but for the life of me i can't find it now.

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: 2008 March 09, 08:38:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't TSR owned by or listed under another company's name? I remember reading somewhere the company name but for the life of me i can't find it now.

TSR is owned by oddjob media

http://www.oddjob.se/
http://www.oddjob.se/referenser.php

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 March 09, 08:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oddjob or blowjob?

Grin
Couldn't restist, Yaar!
« Last Edit: 2008 March 09, 09:06:38 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Witchboy
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2008 March 09, 11:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TSR is owned by oddjob media

http://www.oddjob.se/
http://www.oddjob.se/referenser.php

Thank You Sherrie Smiley

oddjob or blowjob?

Grin

Couldn't restist, Yaar!

ROFLMAO! Your right Dr House it's more like blowjob  Grin  Oh Atwat?!!? Cheesy

« Last Edit: 2008 March 09, 11:13:51 by WB » Logged

*Empress Paden's Fanboy*
*ShanOw, now 100% more stoppable then me!*
*O Coconut, Coconut, wherefore art thou Coconut?*

NonnaKosten
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 March 09, 14:01:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF? Who is saying TSR is well organized!? It's horribly UNorganized. They have all these filters, but since many uploaders choose to ignore that function, you're not really helped that much if you choose 'skip sets' for instance.
They also have a whole lot of stuff in the wrong categories. A WHOLE LOT.
I only have and play the base game so I would know.
It's not only the free items that are categorized wrongly. It's all over the place.
They really need to step up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: