PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 12, 09:57:52

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Nouk's emo hair stolen?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Nouk's emo hair stolen?  (Read 45229 times)
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #45 on: 2007 May 21, 12:06:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What an asshole.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #46 on: 2007 May 21, 13:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"
Isn't he the jerk who stole other people's stuff, put it on his site as his own to sell and then claimed it was accidental, yet refused to take it down and then turned around and claimed people stole his work?

And the same people involved in the latest round of legal threats.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #47 on: 2007 May 21, 13:31:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

what legal threats Pescado, the ones going on over at InSim?

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #48 on: 2007 May 21, 13:40:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lilyroseisapirate"

Nope, they got posted here...somewhere. Just search 'WorldSims' and they should pop up...its about him taking some guy to court, and losing, so turning his site into a paysite...  :roll: Figures.

eta: Its here, posted by Calalily

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #49 on: 2007 May 21, 14:13:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Quote from: "Lilyroseisapirate"

Nope, they got posted here...somewhere. Just search 'WorldSims' and they should pop up...its about him taking some guy to court, and losing, so turning his site into a paysite...  :roll: Figures.

That's right. Suing over $40.00. I remember that...

What a dumb ass! LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #50 on: 2007 May 21, 15:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So did anyone figure out who it was that posted the hair early yet? :\  

I guess normally you would ask a mod for their IP address and try to compare it to others that are already listed, but I don't know if the cats at SFV would do that, since they're all about personal privacy and whatnot.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
BlackPearl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #51 on: 2007 May 21, 17:20:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had to laugh at Pescado's response on the Insim thread about bandwidth.  You're a harsh man, but it really made my morning.  LOL

Wish he had put in a 2 center on the Nouk thread too.

I'm an asshole in real life too, so now what?

Visit Pirate friendly Sim~Antics
Nina
ARR!

Asspirate!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #52 on: 2007 May 21, 17:56:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What did I miss? Did Nouk kick ass already? Damn it. Stupid Neopets. You'll never lure me away from this site again... T.T

ll big paysites should be reported to IRS (do it.)
If someone does it, let me know so I can masturbate.

(I made the icon... don't steal my asspirate? Sad )
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #53 on: 2007 May 21, 18:25:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

Now, after patting herself on the back about how famous they were, she basically told him *meh* -  dominique that is. I certainly won't be referring anyone else there - she wasn't very kind about it all.

Dominque is usually very good with the AA stuff...and with being a pirate (is a member here).. maybe she was having a non awesome moment?

She's a pirate? I never would have guessed considering the comments she made over in that Insim thread.  :shock: Those were definitely non-awesome comments and coupled with ManagerJosh's comments made me wonder why I joined the AA in the first place.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Chinchillagrl
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #54 on: 2007 May 21, 18:32:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"

Now, after patting herself on the back about how famous they were, she basically told him *meh* -  dominique that is. I certainly won't be referring anyone else there - she wasn't very kind about it all.

Dominque is usually very good with the AA stuff...and with being a pirate (is a member here).. maybe she was having a non awesome moment?

She's a pirate? I never would have guessed considering the comments she made over in that Insim thread.  :shock: Those were definitely non-awesome comments and coupled with ManagerJosh's comments made me wonder why I joined the AA in the first place.

She was talking about someone specific who steals pay and free content. No details please, it's not worth it.

Sarah (^..^)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #55 on: 2007 May 21, 18:50:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Chinchillagrl"
Quote from: "evilredduckie"

She was talking about someone specific who steals pay and free content. No details please, it's not worth it.

You should have read back further chinchillagrl. I was referring to her being rude to someone who came to them for help, and driving him away.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dewshine
Landlubber

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #56 on: 2007 May 21, 18:58:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm very sorry that you feel one person in the AA is enough to keep us from helping others out.

It is not the AA's policy to ignore people who need and want help.  I try my best to address each issue as it comes up to assist the individual who needs it.  

You may always PM directly if you feel that dominique is being off-putting.  

When asking the AA for help we need enough information to assess the situation, links of both the offender and the victim's sites, and if possible a way to contact the victim.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #57 on: 2007 May 21, 19:12:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dewshine"
I'm very sorry that you feel one person in the AA is enough to keep us from helping others out.

It is not the AA's policy to ignore people who need and want help.  I try my best to address each issue as it comes up to assist the individual who needs it.  

You may always PM directly if you feel that dominique is being off-putting.  

When asking the AA for help we need enough information to assess the situation, links of both the offender and the victim's sites, and if possible a way to contact the victim.

The problem is though, that while I might tell you guys, there are many more who won't.  Line did it through pm, and was invited to post information, and then it happened, so pming directly makes no difference.  As for one person making a difference - in this case it did stop him seeking help from you, so yes, one person is effective.

All of the rest of the AA were nice about it - but I don't feel right referring people who are upset about their site to someone who's possibly going to shoot them down first chance they get.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #58 on: 2007 May 21, 20:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk...is it possible that one of the four people you sent the file to shared it, but didn't post on SFV?  It's fucking stupid to steal that blatantly when the suspect pool is so small.  But if one of your friends passed the mesh and recolors along to a friend or sibling, more like in the "Check out what Nouk did!" way rather than the THIEVING H0R way, that could be your culprit.  It wouldn't be great either, but at least then one of your friends wouldn't be a backstabbing asshole.

ETA: Just read the AA thread.  Huh, I was right.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Nouk's emo hair stolen?
« Reply #59 on: 2007 May 21, 21:39:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "littlemisspirate"
Nouk...is it possible that one of the four people you sent the file to shared it, but didn't post on SFV?  It's fucking stupid to steal that blatantly when the suspect pool is so small.  But if one of your friends passed the mesh and recolors along to a friend or sibling, more like in the "Check out what Nouk did!" way rather than the THIEVING H0R way, that could be your culprit.  It wouldn't be great either, but at least then one of your friends wouldn't be a backstabbing asshole.

ETA: Just read the AA thread.  Huh, I was right.

That's right. I don't mind people sharing, but just uploading it is not cool.

Inactive
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: