PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 03, 19:41:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Openhousejack
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Openhousejack  (Read 138913 times)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
Re: Openhousejack
« Reply #480 on: 2009 August 20, 22:05:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't his 'sister' floating around MTS2 and TSR? She's at MTS2 under OpenhouseDenise and to be honest? Much better creator Cheesy

I thought she also created for his donation website?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
ydwk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2009 August 20, 22:21:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will never eat near the computer again

The fact that he´s gay or bisexual or whatever is not the issue here, this man has no integrity and clearly mental problems as well. Unemployed...I can´t for the life of me figure out why...ha ha.

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: 2009 August 21, 01:20:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well as long as he finds sheep to pay him (or to pay TSR to pay him, after Thomas gets a majority cut, of course) and parents who refuse to kick him out then I guess he never will get a job.

Denise is probably his drag name.

In Communist China Peggy's hairs cut you!
Inyanye
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2009 August 22, 01:10:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

His Sims 3 profile:

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/OpenHouseJack

Listed under his traits: Absent-Minded, Clumsy, Excitable, Family-Oriented, Friendly

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: 2009 August 22, 02:09:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

His Sims 3 profile:

http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/OpenHouseJack

Listed under his traits: Absent-Minded, Clumsy, Excitable, Family-Oriented, Friendly

Hey, you can figuratively and (allegedly) literally be a prostitute and be family-oriented as well.  They aren't mutually exclusive.  ;p

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2009 August 22, 02:15:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims3 is quite an expensive game especially if you want to create as well.Why? Some of the tools needed to make CC are not free, and the tutorials were not made for beginners. I guess it will take some time for me to learn not only to make CC but uploading them.

I hope I can afford not only the game but the needed programs needed for the tools to work. cross fingers and toes

Oh Openass jack. Complaining because of what? You actually have to PAY for milkshape! Poor little paysite owner who is paying his way through school with his paysite.  Roll Eyes

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2009 August 22, 02:21:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims3 is quite an expensive game especially if you want to create as well.Why? Some of the tools needed to make CC are not free, and the tutorials were not made for beginners. I guess it will take some time for me to learn not only to make CC but uploading them.

I hope I can afford not only the game but the needed programs needed for the tools to work. cross fingers and toes

Oh Openass jack. Complaining because of what? You actually have to PAY for milkshape! Poor little paysite owner who is paying his way through school with his paysite.  Roll Eyes

Hey now, he has other expenses too you know, like dirty jockstraps to buy. They aren't cheap!

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: 2009 August 22, 02:27:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Depends on where you shop.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2009 August 22, 02:37:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Depends on where you shop.

Please ken dish on the details on where we can find these jockstraps. Obviously we need to compile a list for Jacky boy on where he can find everything for free.

I'm sorry, but that just fucking pisses me off. Not only does he complain about the tuts on MTS, but the fact that he has to actually buy *omgGASP* the game and pay for tools? Newsflash re re! The only thing that is fucking pay is milkshape. Milkshape! For fucking 30 bucks? If that. So not only are you "bare backing" (I say that, because your fucking them in the ass by using their work for your pay endeavors) free creators by using their time and energy to not only write those tutorials, but post them, and you can't even bother to be grateful enough that you only have to pay for milkshape!? Milkshape even comes with a free 30 day trial for pete's sake!

Sometimes with as much as he whines about things, and his writing style, I wonder if he really is the age he claims.  Roll Eyes

Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: 2009 August 22, 02:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Openhouse Jack has discriminating tastes and I am sure he buys only the highest quality used dirty jockstraps. He will not be buying Fruit of the Looms from some overweight balding 60 year old, it must be Calvins or 2Xists from a hot guy (or someone who uses a picture of a hot guy) for him!

Sometimes with as much as he whines about things, and his writing style, I wonder if he really is the age he claims.  Roll Eyes

As much as I would like to think he is a snot nosed whiney spoiled 12, sadly I have seen photographic evidence to the contrary.

ydwk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2009 August 22, 10:33:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As much as I would like to think he is a snot nosed whiney spoiled 12, sadly I have seen photographic evidence to the contrary.

Where? Show us the pictures so I could have my laugh for the day Cheesy
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2009 August 22, 14:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

[links removed to appease Miss Angelica  Roll Eyes Do a Google search if you want them]

He's chilled the hell out with the nasty talk because his mom is on his Facebook but he is still whiney and complaining about everything under the sun, how much his life sucks, how depressed he is bla bla.

He's got some inane Facebook quizzes too like that he's 94% bored, and that his best quality is being generous  Roll Eyes

Oh and he seems to have a thing with posting fart joke youtube videos.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 22, 17:25:33 by Motoki » Logged

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: 2009 August 22, 15:00:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'm uncomfortable with links outside of the sims community being linked to, especially with personal information on it and yes, even if it is public.  :/

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Motoki
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2009 August 22, 15:13:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe I'm alone on this, but I'm uncomfortable with links outside of the sims community being linked to, especially with personal information on it and yes, even if it is public.  :/

Well those sites have settings to make your page private and in fact Facebook defaults to private so if someone made their page public they intentionally set it so.

ydwk
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: 2009 August 22, 15:51:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I´m totally with Motoki on this, they are set to public or private for a reason. And I think that 'Jackie boy' here will survice since he has no integrity whatsoever, he boast out about his sexual experiences and he is whining about how ugly he is and that he has got no money bla, bla. I don´t think you put out all of that as public in a blog without expecting responses. My point is; his choice, his responsibility, not mine.
And Motoki, I really thought his personal writing acts could be explained by age, but I guess some things in life you cant explain. Cant get over the fact that he is 29 freakin´years old! Ha ha, never thought that!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: