PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 06, 17:45:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  who's the best and the worst TSR creators?
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: who's the best and the worst TSR creators?  (Read 26882 times)
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
who's the best and the worst TSR creators?
« Reply #15 on: 2007 August 02, 22:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oo, thankies Cala!

I kinda wish I had seen that... Must have been hilarious.  :lol:

Off topic:
Tchan, when did you manage to change your username again?!!??

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: 2007 August 02, 22:39:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wish no more.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 August 02, 22:41:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cashcraft, Windkeeper, Sophie21, TabbyLou, Sims2Sisters & hatshetsup would be whom I feel are really talented creators, misguided, but talented.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Clementyne
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: 2007 August 02, 22:46:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think one word sums up my feelings on this whole deal quite nicely:
ARGH!

url=http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/index.php?pid=Exchange]EA's Official Stance on Sharing Pay Files![/url]
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
A Sim In Time: Purtiful Sims For You
Jaida
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 August 02, 23:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm, CashCraft, Windkeeper, Aikea_Guinea, CycloneSue, Madisim, Sims 2 Sisters, I could go on, but atwa sucks. Cheesy

Formerly known as SlayerAngel)
Please ask about Monroe's Asylum-it needs your help!!

i can haz witchcraft?
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2007 August 02, 23:32:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It seems the ones I liked got mediocre, quality went down. Must be that they had to suddenly mass produce daily to get a paycheck, and have to cut corners.

I use to really like Sim Addict when I was a paid subscriber. i had serious problems with her indian series, some of the items worked some didn't. Her foods crashed my game when i would go find a job for a sim. once I took them out of the game no crashing. Her pillows didn't work in that one set she made during the Indian Series. Also that Storybook matching set had to be one of her worst textured sets, and was ugly. Her garden plant never worked right with the latest version of CEP.

Windkeepers helios windows sets are messed up. They dont all work in all the EPS.

Cashcraft was consistent and took her time Smiley.She would correct things and notify us.

Sunair many of her sets I just could not get into with the exception of her stationary set. I just couldnt picture many of those meshes in my sims houses. Occasionally thered be a small decor item. My sims did not like her synthsizer pianos and want to play it.

I liked Padre till the Oakley Series. I could never get that to work in the game. its also like how many dining sets do I need? Seems its easier for them to whip out modern dining sets.

Liana I  think she needs to retire. Her designs are lukewarm, predictable, and not ones my sims would wear.

Aikea Guinea I loved her stuff but something happened her inspiration seemed to wane her latest sets were kind of like of what she had already done. I find accessory issues with her new necklace meshes. Its inconsistent one sim could wear the necklace, another sim couldnt it would be blue even after taking it off and putting it back on.

Steffor I find her sets there disappointing nothing I would use in my game.From the pics they look really low quality and would seem out of place in my hood.

A lot of Sims 2 Sisters hair didnt work in my game I have all EPS. Their clothes didnt look that great in my game.

Jirka and Chaz sims looked liked their stoned! Chaz's hair is horrible in game I never use it.

Theres more I could say but I really think the fresh inspiration, of many of the FA is gone. Looks like mass producing for TSR is burning em out.
I know I could say more but you get the idea.

The picture presentation may look great on TSR, but the actual game performance are two different things. Its like a few days ago I set up a bakery I had part of exnems foods, and lots of free foods from MTS2 in it.
WHOS food do you think the sims were enthralled with? The free food, it smelt good, the wanted it. It also restocked right. Exnem's never restocked right. And when I was moving one of his sundaes it was cloned from cereal...Dont get me started on this Im still trying out his new sets. Not very impressed right now. so just because a paysite has great looking pictures, pictures can be decieving, like buying an item out of a catalog, and when you get it, it is not what you were promised.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: 2007 August 02, 23:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No no no no no!
Did you not read the responses to the OP? This is not the place for a friendly chat about who we like at TSR.
*Cpt Fs tries to whistle like her uncles to call the dogs to round up the sheep, fails, barges into the lolpet threads, steals some animal backup and hopes that's enough to warn off the rest of the flock*

ETA: this post was typed before Soup posted.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 August 02, 23:55:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't have anything from TSR in my game (unless something snuck in with a house or a sim, but I doubt it: my DL folder is under pretty good control right now). I know some of the creators by name and some of them seem to have a good reputation (Windkeeper comes to mind) whilst others... doesn't. Which I fully understand since I've seen some of their stuff in the "Ugliest Paysite Creations"-thread  :roll:

But I don't really care. I don't want anything from TSR in my game, free or pay. Why? Because TSR IS A SUCKY ASS-SUCKY SITE!   Tongue

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2007 August 03, 00:48:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just was rereading the title..WHO IS the worst of the creators Tongue , of the FA, ATWA!!!!! I think she takes the title. I've never used any of her content. Though I did see she's trying to improve her recolors, going from straight one color, to a contrasting color. And she went from using wild designs you wouldn't use to insipid colors like pale blue. Cool

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 August 03, 01:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwa & MoMomma or whatever her fucking name is - absolutely suck

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
macfusty
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 2007 August 03, 01:30:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Buntah's stuff makes me quite ill in the tummy.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: 2007 August 03, 01:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only TSR FA's that I think are actually worth pillaging are Aikea_Guinea and CycloneSue.  They can walk my plank any day.

Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 August 03, 02:46:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ughh...Atwa and MoMomma. I swear they are related or are the same person.  So much brain scarring shit in one place. I googled Atwa today. Not only is it a song, it is the surname of a terrorist. Who would of known?

I've found in my limited time looking through TSR that a lot of the SA's are better than the FA's.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: 2007 August 03, 03:54:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ieliminate"

I've found in my limited time looking through TSR that a lot of the SA's are better than the FA's.

I absolutely agree.  Rockin Robin and detimgi are pretty good and they are SA.  At least for now.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2007 August 03, 04:54:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, I've thought about this some more and have concluded that the best creators at TSR are those that leave TSR. The worst creators  are the shameless twats who choose to stay at and continue to leech of the sims community. (and you atwa, whether you stay or leave,  will always suck. You're that sucky)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: