PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 28, 14:36:16

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale  (Read 45919 times)
Rae Kira
ARR!

View Profile WWW
We Get Letters - A Cautionary Tale
« Reply #120 on: 2007 June 24, 01:43:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah! My breasts are also sort of far apart, so the underwire digs in especially underneath and a little on the sides. Most women/teens with c-cups have their boobs touching, if only a little. Mine don't. At all.

The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: 2007 June 24, 01:51:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got the same problem. Mine a far apart. I hate underwire too. It's too damn uncomfortable.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: 2007 June 24, 02:04:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hum, I'm a B cup--no problems finding bras in my size.  I love my breasts.  I have little trouble with them.  The only thing that bothers me is that one of my nipples is larger than the other (it's not a very significant size difference, but I'm critical of myself and obsessed with symmetry), and they're puffy (obviously when not stiff).

As for my bottom, I am okay with it.  It's not large, but it's not small.  However, I cannot sit on my bottom on a hard surface for long, because it hurts my tail-bone.  I have to sit with my feets under my butt (or at least one, but again with the symmetry, it's generally both).

I wear size 7 in jeans.  I don't have a hard time finding jeans or panties.  Mostly it's shirts I have troubles with--I can't find any plain, solid fucking black shirts for women.

All in all, I are hapy with my bodie.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: 2007 June 24, 02:34:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ensign EO"

I wear size 7 in jeans.
All in all, I are hapy with my bodie.

Awww...size 7...that was so many years ago...probably when I was about your age.  :lol:
And being happy with your body...that is awesome.  I never have been, even when I was a 7.  But that's just my insecurities.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: 2007 June 24, 03:23:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't sit on hard surfaces very long either. I was waxing my legs a few months ago, which took forever, and sitting on the toilet seat for so long really sucked. I think I bruised my ischium and could hardly sit, even on cushions, for over a week. My butt looks just fine when I'm standing, but once I sit it's bony as hell.

Now speaking of breast symmetry, and this may be TMI, but my areolas are way too large for my breast size. I measured them before and they have a 2 1/2 inch diameter, which makes my between B and C breasts look like cones (and I'm not too fond of the Madonna look) unless I have some heavy padding in my bras. Not only do the nipples annoy me, but my right breast is much larger than my left. They're both between B and C, but the left is much closer to being a B while the right is almost a C. Bra shopping really sucks with such weird boobs. I almost want to get breast implants just to even things out.  :?

...erm, yeah, I hope I'm still invitied to the orgy with weird boobies.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: 2007 June 24, 03:43:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't get implants, and everyone's invited to the orgy. my areolas are big too. I think most people have something about their body that they think is weird. It's probably a bigger deal to the person that has it rather than other people.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2007 June 24, 03:54:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hecubus, there are exceptions to nearly every statement/rule ever made and you happen to be one of them for this.  I don't know what else to say to placate you so I'll leave it at that. :oops:

To the birth control pill talk I can confirm that my sister went from C's to DD's over the course of a year of taking them. :roll:

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: 2007 June 24, 04:14:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From 32A to 36C in less than a year, here.

Was not too unhappy about that, though I missed the cute little bras.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2007 June 24, 04:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great. Years of birth control pills and I went from A cup at 18 to B cup at 40.
I want my money back  Sad .

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 2007 June 24, 04:41:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My birth control didn't increase my boobs at all (I was all excited that they'd make them "normal"). I'd ask for my money back but I didn't have to pay. Insurance covered them for about a year, then stopped due to something stupid. I've asked my doctor for the samples whenever I'd see her, which worked out well until the Yasmin/Yaz people stopped giving them to her. In about two months I'll be out of them, and I don't have an extra $45 a month to get more. The pill that is covered by my insurance now is horrible, it does nothing for my polycystic ovary symptoms and they makes my moods all screwy.

All of this? Pescado's fault! Oh wait, wrong thread.

Edit: "birthday control"?!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2007 June 24, 04:44:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I took birth control pills for a month(not as a contraceptive) and when I went back to see my doctor I told her I wasn't taking them anymore. PMS sucks. I only needed to have it once to know how awful it is. I'm staying away from those damn pills.

~Paden
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: 2007 June 24, 05:08:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pucci"
In about two months I'll be out of them, and I don't have an extra $45 a month to get more. The pill that is covered by my insurance now is horrible, it does nothing for my polycystic ovary symptoms and they makes my moods all screwy.

I have this too, and try your damnedest to find the $45.00! If it helps control the symptoms, stay on it. I had to come off BC years ago and they have never regulated my hormones again. When I had my tubes tied, they found a cyst the size of a "baby's fist" (can't remember the actual centimeters, but do remember the doctor telling me the comparison and yes I did hurt like hell) that had almost twisted the ovary. Now at 37 I am going into early menopause because I can't take BC anymore and there is really nothing to regulate the unnatural hormonal balance that PCOS throws us into. For me, until the post menopause Estrogen (which I am in debate as to take or not), I have no options. We have as of yet to find anything that works and I actually go to one of the top OBGYNs in the area. He is the one that actually diagnosed me when all the other doctors just told me I'd never have children they didn't know what was wrong with me.

OK I think I went OT. LOL

UM my boobs are symmetrical, slightly far apart and I hate underwire. Does that put me back OT? LOL

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2007 June 24, 05:11:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually none of this is on topic. I believe the original topic was someone wanting to see a lady's penis.

~Paden
Pucci
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2007 June 24, 05:50:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

maybe the moral of all this is, don't show someone your penis unless they are on birth control?
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2007 June 24, 05:57:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanna see a winkie! A good one, not one of those god aweful day-glo orange ones, either... Yuuuuuck!
There, is that better?
And I'm lopsided, too. Right side is a D, left side is a C. I can't take BC, it give me horrid migraines, complete with aura and black spotties...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: