PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 07:40:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: well these are preeettyyyyyyy....  (Read 64783 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
well these are preeettyyyyyyy....
« Reply #60 on: 2007 June 19, 15:44:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "madbonney"
I have a bunch of free Sim skins at TSR.  My username is naceygirl.

Ahh so you're nancygirl Cheesy I have your Captain Jack sim running around my game romancing every sim he can get hold of :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2007 June 19, 16:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "BondGirl"
Quote from: "Feverish"

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"

(Guys, don't friggin shave your chest OR genitals btw. We don't want to feel like we're looking at 13 year old overgrown boys *yuck* Manyly men ftw!)

I prefer certain parts shaved. Smooth sailing.

Agreed!  :twisted:
And freshly washed. Agreed double++1

Oh, and I have an ex-fling/crush/love/something who insists on waxing depressive about being hairy. I tend to just tell him that he's not nearly as hairy as my dad (not as bad as the pic either) and to get over himself. Now I have something to show him what truly beastly looks like.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: 2007 June 19, 16:30:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Minolia"
Quote from: "Anyerfillag"
Quote from: "liegenschonheit"
I did Tongue

I've been talking about Doctor Who incessantly with anyone who will let me since Saturday, and the previous post I made in this thread sent me off to make a Pirate Martha avatar.

Brill, another DW fan Cheesy Hey to madbonney as well Cheesy

More whovians! I spent the last 10 mins of saturday's episode squeeing incessantly, then had to explain who the Master was to my less geeky housemates. Have the rest of you seen the ihasatardis community on LJ?

You betcha - i has a tardis too - I got the boxed set tardis of series 1, and plan to get the cyberman head of series 2 in July (when it's released here).  I even belong to a make your own real life dalek forum - with instructions on how to make a working robotic dalek.

I haven't seen the new Doctor Who series 3 - it comes out next week here.  My fave old doctor (only because he was my first) is Tom Baker, and I love both the new series - the new doctors are more connected, and there's a real sadness about them both that I like.

I like Star Trek, but my favourite other sci-fi show that's joy of joys re-running at the moment is Lexx (as if you can't tell by my latest publications on site :lol: )

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2007 June 19, 16:32:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't the new incarnation of The Master just brilliant? I love that in those first moments of regeneration he was just so Doctorish for a moment with the 'new voice' bit. I also was so pleased with the way they introduced him first as The Professor, which just goes to show you how brilliant and good the man could have been, if he forgot his ambition and selfishness. Was anyone else on the verge of tears with what he did to Chantho? Geez. Way to show that The Master is back.

I love Martha very much, she's smart and tough and she can hold her own shoulder to shoulder with The Doctor. Rose was a bit of a damsel in distress from time to time, but she was the one who pulled The Doctor back and reminded him of the humanity in situations. I can't really say which I like better, but I was afraid of what was going to happen without Rose, and Martha is more kick ass than I could have hoped.

As for the new show not being as whimsical, I don't find that being the case. There are many moments when the ninth and tenth doctors have their quirky, whimsical natures (especially tenth, who is a bit less dark). The Doctor himself has changed though, the beginning of the first season showed a Doctor who was bitter and a bit broken by the Timewars and the loss of the Timelords. As his companion, Rose was really the one that pulled him away from the brink, so to speak. The Tenth Doctor still has that dark streak, especially after the loss of Rose, but is much more likely to do things for the sheer hell of it.

The movie with the Eighth doctor...err.. Don't watch it (well, do watch it, but don't take it seriously for a second). It really isn't good, it's just silly. It takes place in America and Billy Zane is The Master.

Anyway, yes, I've babbled forever and I will go to check out those sims on the evil TSR right now. I have got to get my hands on Captain Jack!

Digital Perversion ** Garden of Shadows
Have you hugged your darker side lately?
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2007 June 19, 16:36:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The movie with the Eighth doctor...err.. Don't watch it. It really isn't good, it's just silly. It takes place in America and Billy Zane is The Master.

[geek]Not Billy Zane, Eric Roberts.[/geek] It's not brilliant but Paul McGann was pretty in it and I'm shallow like that.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2007 June 19, 16:39:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Err... same thing, almost. I lose geek points for that, except the movie really is THAT bad.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2007 June 19, 16:43:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't the new incarnation of The Master just brilliant? I love that in those first moments of regeneration he was just so Doctorish for a moment with the 'new voice' bit. I also was so pleased with the way they introduced him first as The Professor, which just goes to show you how brilliant and good the man could have been, if he forgot his ambition and selfishness. Was anyone else on the verge of tears with what he did to Chantho? Geez. Way to show that The Master is back.

I love Martha very much, she's smart and tough and she can hold her own shoulder to shoulder with The Doctor. Rose was a bit of a damsel in distress from time to time, but she was the one who pulled The Doctor back and reminded him of the humanity in situations. I can't really say which I like better, but I was afraid of what was going to happen without Rose, and Martha is more kick ass than I could have hoped.

As for the new show not being as whimsical, I don't find that being the case. There are many moments when the ninth and tenth doctors have their quirky, whimsical natures (especially tenth, who is a bit less dark). The Doctor himself has changed though, the beginning of the first season showed a Doctor who was bitter and a bit broken by the Timewars and the loss of the Timelords. As his companion, Rose was really the one that pulled him away from the brink, so to speak. The Tenth Doctor still has that dark streak, especially after the loss of Rose, but is much more likely to do things for the sheer hell of it.

All I can say it DITTO! Everything you said is exactly what I think, and said in a more eloquent way :lol: I liked Rose to begin with but she got too whiney and clingey for my tastes in the second series. Martha just kicks ass and I like her much more that Rose.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
madbonney
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2007 June 19, 17:14:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good to know I'm around Martha enthusiasts!  I'll let you know when I get the Sim of her uploaded (I'm still picking up the pieces of my decimated downloads folder!  *sobs*  Anyone got a collection of spunky tops?  I just want to have some mixables, damn it, but everyone makes meshy couture dresses or ugly crap!  Damn it!).

I'm very, very glad people are enjoying Jack.  Jack needs to be enjoyed, he lives for it I think.  Cheesy

Captain Jack Harkness:  He even f*cks bugs.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2007 June 19, 17:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "madbonney"

Captain Jack Harkness:  He even f*cks bugs.

LMAO... that needs to be on a tshirt! Jack is so wonderfully err...Jack, after all. He doesn't have our primative 21st century view on sexuality, after all Tongue
Though I must say, when our Captain Jack met the real Captain Jack... that was pretty damn hot. Best kiss on TV, ever.

Why did they have to push back Torchwood? *sob*

You might check out Aikea_guinea's tops for women, they are normal kind of tee-shirt tops, long sleeved everyday stuff, that kind of thing. Stuff people actually wear.

Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 2007 June 19, 17:20:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have you checked out Hystericals female collection at MTS2? She's created alot of tops and bottoms inspired by Fanseelamb that are more normal day clothing, compared with the high high heels and mini mini skirts people seem to create :lol:

LMAO! You're last comment is so wrong but so right :lol:

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2007 June 19, 17:30:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seconding the HP fanseefem stuff love and this outfit recolored would be perfect for Martha.

Captain Jack is just an equal opportunities manslut. :lol: I'm so glad he cheered up as soon as he rejoined the Doctor, Torchwood Jack was a little too miserable.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2007 June 19, 18:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh lord, I found where I really belong! I love Doctor Who, at least up until the point where the fifth Doctor came in... I had a hard time with that one from watching the series "All Creatures Great and Small", just could not reconcile that man in both roles, sorry. Hate Colin Baker as the sixth Doctor, he sucked wind... Didn't have much time to watch Sylvester McCoy, but from what I did see of him, he was great. Paul McGann in the movie did a bang up job on the script handed to him, plus he was/is easy on the eyes. He does over the top acting quite well, which is how many of the men playing the part portrayed the role. I would very much liked to have seen it continue, but you know how they do these things.... Get the hopes up and them smash them to hell. And I finally got to see the Doctor plant a lip lock! Yeah, call me a sci-fi geek, I don't give a good damn... I also love Red Dwarf, specially the role played by Danny John Jules. I can see why he was tapped to play the Rum Tum Tugger in the West End production of CATS all those years ago, he can move! Another Brit sci-fi love is Blakes 7. That one is dark and angsty and I wish Terry Nation hadn't have kicked the bucket! But back to the good Doctor, I seriously wanted to catch K-9 between two ends of downed power cable, just to see how the little fucker would take it...

As for how I like my men... Smooth chest to moderate peltage on it. Hair on the legs? No Wookies! As for the treasure trail leading to what I am interested in, please keep it trimmed cause while I'm down there I don't want my poor nose to tickle, making me sneeze and endangering Dick and the twins who live below. I keep my playground trimmed, so keep yours the same! Shaved can be nice, but stubble kills... Painful!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
liegenschonheit
Corsair
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2007 June 19, 19:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, you don't like K-9, eh? He isn't really in the new series at all, he was in one two-parter when Sarah Jane runs into The Doctor again. It was nice to see them all together again, even briefly. K-9 was a brighter spot than watching Sarah and Rose snipe at eachother, even if it is perfectly reasonable that they would do so, given that they are/were in love with the same man and all.

I wanted to smack Rose for being so horrid to Sarah Jane.

Also, Sgoobysnacks at Insim made a K-9 sculpture to decorate the game, sadly he doesn't move or bark. Wouldn't it be cool if someone figured out how to make a dog look like him? Heh.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2007 June 19, 19:23:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I loved K-9! I just wanted to see what all of that power surging through his circuits would have made him act drunk or if he would have shorted out or what... Just curious about that kind of thing. I think something similar happened in the Invisible Enemy, but can't remember. I ought to drag out the book I have of it and see. Sarah Jane was a riot! So was Leela, always the elemental savage... *sigh* I hate being 42...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2007 June 19, 19:23:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who votes we create a Doctor Who thread? We see to have hijacked this one :lol:

Just seen this weeks episode trailer - :? It has Sharon Osbourne, McFly and a few others saying to Vote for Saxon Wink

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: