PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 01:17:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 805341 times)
aingeal
Landlubber

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #945 on: 2007 October 04, 00:35:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Nacey! Yup, those doodles are mine. My sad excuse for a life consists mainly of work, RPing with a friend, Simming, drawing, and sleep XD;  i'm not too keen on super-realistic Sims myself - i prefer them semi-realistic. Not blocky and rather undetailed like the original Maxis Sims, but not photorealistic either. It does seem easier to express the personalities in the features for those types of Sims.

Hm, i think it might be possible to make BirdMartiaN if you have the right tools, although i'm not sure how - someone on MTS2 made Transformer Sims, and there was another that looked like a jellyfish o_O Guess you'd need to make a new body mesh somehow?

Hope the mod works for you! The only requirement seems to be that you have at least one EP, though it doesn't matter which.

obscurity - Thank you! Glad you like her Cheesy  i'll probably reupload her at some point, with the screens of the new, non-pay hair.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #946 on: 2007 October 04, 06:56:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "naceygirl"
Competition entries!  Here are some sneak peeks of stuff I've submitted to the latest MTS2.com challenge.  I had hell over the lips, tell me what you think of them:

Those last two images are of Sims I made using the make-up kit.  I didn't use anything but the make-up I made for my Hollywood make-up kit.  It's on Oepu skin.

Pretty! I love red lipsticks. And they look like they have Lipliner. Another thing I love. Smiley Wish you good luck on your contest!

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

Jess Maree's unofficial stalker; because CookiePirate isn't cutting it anymore.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #947 on: 2007 October 04, 08:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

aingeal, luff your drawings to bits. Are you a professional? Because that colouring in the pictures are promising. Smiley

Also, you sims are some pretty pixels.

quote="Black Rose"]
Maybe I should change my name to "Penny" and mesh some ugly hairs to get by. LOL[/quote]

ShanOw
« Reply #948 on: 2007 October 04, 08:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok, I recently made this CAS screen but I feel It needs something else. Could someone help me!

It is a Recording Studio themed CAS screen.

http://www.sims2luxury.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=106

Please note that the lack of paint on the top story has already been fixed.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #949 on: 2007 October 04, 08:40:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, that's why you stopped being an ass, because you needed help?  :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #950 on: 2007 October 04, 08:45:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ShanOw"
ps. I don't know how to attatch an image without hotlinking. please forgive me this once and can someone let me know how to do it.

Really - what exactly is the point to hotlinking - it is already available at MTS2 - a link would have sufficed.  Normally I would have offered suggestions and told you how to show images on the board, but to do this to A FREE SITE - you're a mongrel - help yourself.   :x

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #951 on: 2007 October 04, 10:20:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.imagecave.com
http://www.photobucket.com

Imagecave is better than Photobucket, but they only allow 10 mb on a free account (and you can only have one account at Imagecave) but Photobucket allows more than 10mb, I think and you can have multiple accounts there, ShanOw.

I'm just really pissed at you because you hot-linked MTS2, which is a great FREE site.

quote="Black Rose"]

HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #952 on: 2007 October 04, 17:17:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Edit your post and just put the link to the set in there. That way your not hotlinking. You have to read that FAQ or your gonna keep getting yourself into a mess. 3 main things to remember. Don't start new threads about how great paysites are. Don't reopen any thread more than a couple weeks old unless you have "new" news pertaining to that thread. No hotlinking. You can put the pictures up on Photobucket or even your own site. At least you admitted you were hotlinking the images, but no reason to get Delphy angry at you too.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
ShanOw
« Reply #953 on: 2007 October 05, 00:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, sorry everyone. Thanks for the help pinksmoke. I have removed the hotlink and added a link to that page.

It is found here... http://www.sims2luxury.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=106

Can someone please tell me what it is missing, Its killing me!!
aingeal
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #954 on: 2007 October 05, 01:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nacey - The lipsticks look pretty nice! Not sure if it would look better, but have you tried tinting the highlights a bit, or using lighter, slightly cooler shades of the base colours for painting the highlights? It tends to look more natural than using pure white for highlights. Although i'm not too sure if this will translate well for Sim makeup... The other thing might be to add a bit more variation in the width and intensity of the highlights. That said, your lipsticks already look far better than what i could probably do XD

Quote from: "pinksmoke"
aingeal, luff your drawings to bits. Are you a professional? Because that colouring in the pictures are promising. Smiley

Also, you sims are some pretty pixels.

Thank you! i actually recently graduated with a BSc. in Information Systems Management, which is sort of a mix of business and IT. Quite unrelated XD My real love has always been the arts though, so that's where much of my time goes. i'm basially self-taught.

Ironically enough, i'm now employed by my former university, in my old school, doing publication and multimedia/website design work, and it was largely my art that got me the job rather than my paper qualifications.  i'd love to write and illustrate my own books one day. Way better than coding or writing business reports, to me >>;

Shan0w - Maybe some framed records on the wall behind the drum set?
naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #955 on: 2007 October 05, 02:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "aingeal"
Nacey - The lipsticks look pretty nice! Not sure if it would look better, but have you tried tinting the highlights a bit, or using lighter, slightly cooler shades of the base colours for painting the highlights? It tends to look more natural than using pure white for highlights. Although i'm not too sure if this will translate well for Sim makeup... The other thing might be to add a bit more variation in the width and intensity of the highlights. That said, your lipsticks already look far better than what i could probably do XD

Funny thing - were I drawing from my imagination, I'd probably have done that!  I had a reference picture and so I was just painting what I saw, but adding definition to the darker bits (as the picture was very red with white bits).  We live and we learn, though.  I haven't made much make-up before, mostly clothes and hair.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll remember it for next time!

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #956 on: 2007 October 05, 02:44:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ShanOw"
Ok, I recently made this CAS screen but I feel It needs something else. Could someone help me!

It is a Recording Studio themed CAS screen.

http://www.sims2luxury.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=106

Please note that the lack of paint on the top story has already been fixed.

there was a cas at mts that had extra sims in it and it was taken down because it messed up peoples games
ShanOw
« Reply #957 on: 2007 October 05, 07:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shan0w - Maybe some framed records on the wall behind the drum set?

Thankyou. Thats an awesome idea. I'll get some pics of google and make some when I get time,

Cheers for the suggestion.

Karu,
Yeah, I know about that one. The person in questions tried to put living sims inside a normal house then added the extracted CAS objects, packaged it and used it to replace a global file. Its no wonder it caused problems. Mine uses NPC's instead of sims to avoid that problem.

So, to the point. The CAS is perfectly safe.
pinksmoke
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #958 on: 2007 October 05, 15:08:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can get a framed record for sims by going to the Preorder Items for Glam. Stuff and typing in 'POPART'. It's legal as Walmart already put the code on the description.

I believe it's this link;

http://thesims2.ea.com/getcoolstuff/redeem_download.php?codeType=SP2GOLDRECORD

Also, Naceygirl, I love your lipsticks and all but I think you should fool around with the alpha a bit more. Sorry, I just realised the alpha bit. Smiley

quote="Black Rose"]

naceygirl
ARR!

Pirate Petrillo on the High Seas!

View Profile
« Reply #959 on: 2007 October 06, 16:05:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "pinksmoke"
Also, Naceygirl, I love your lipsticks and all but I think you should fool around with the alpha a bit more. Sorry, I just realised the alpha bit. Smiley

What about it exactly do you think needs work?  I love constructive criticism, it helps me improve!

Cheers,
Nancy.

Awesims: My Sims 2 blog with stories, downloads and CC recommendations.
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: