PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 07, 04:50:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 812325 times)
Steerpike
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #735 on: 2007 September 02, 18:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

The link above was for the hair. Just go get it http://blog.naver.com/no1zee?Redirect=Log&logNo=110008950827

Ah, but that is man hair, and Feverish has made it lady hair. I think.

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: 2007 September 03, 01:15:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Very cute, everwinter! A good start for a first hair, too, keeping it simple rather than trying to go too far with it (we've all seen Peggy hairs that have made this error). The only thing I'm not sure of is that fold in the bangs of the hair as it looks a bit too stiff to me (as in a sharp "paper" fold, as opposed to a soft curl in the hair). Is there any way that you could add a few more polys to soften it up a bit? I know in Maya that you could add some more edges to give it a more natural look, but I'm not sure about Milkshape or Blender (I think you can in Blender, but I am by no means an expert with that program).
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #737 on: 2007 September 03, 01:36:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I have a question for house builders.

I'm currently working on a house for Captain Jojoba ...

...which, in a perfect world, has a garage attached on the back instead of that pool (and yes, the 'front' of the house is actually the side of the lot).

HOWEVER: I just learned that our dear CJ doesn't have any EPs. I, of course, have all of them.

So the question is this:

Do I have to get that base came starter from Numenor in order to finish this house for her? (I'll do a full-up version for my soon-to-be-launched lots site) Or can I just 'cheat' by paying attention to the things that I know aren't EP-dependent?

Any advice is welcome!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: 2007 September 03, 01:43:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like it Hecubus!  Smiley

Even if you ignored all the ep related items and packaged it up in the full game, it wouldn't allow her to install the house the normal double-click way.  She'd have to use clean installer to bypass the "you don't have the expansions required" thing.  

I'd hope she would have clean installer anyway but she may not..

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: 2007 September 03, 02:34:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

clean installer will not help in this instance,  you might try Numenors program but remove your download folder to your desktop and put duplicates of what you want to use in the download folder that you will use to build the house as I have heard some people have lost everything using that program.
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #740 on: 2007 September 03, 06:24:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

EAxis change the file format slightly for every EP and make it non-backwards compatible. Presumably this makes people buy more so they can DL all the cool stuff.
If you have started the house with EPs in you will need to start fromn scratch in order for it to be useable without EPs. It will just crash her game otherwise. If you do get BaseGameStarter you will not need to move anything from your game as there will be a separate Sims2 folder in MyDocs\EA for the basegame. This is necessary because of the sucky non-compatibility business

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #741 on: 2007 September 03, 14:36:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Balls! Blast and drat! Feck!

In other words, I must really love her to go through all this hassle to make her a house, eh?

Poor girl is on an older laptop that just can't handle much more than the base game...so she's not likely to get EPs. Guess I'll have to start the base game and build again, just for her.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: 2007 September 03, 15:47:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Poor girl is on an older laptop that just can't handle much more than the base game...so she's not likely to get EPs. Guess I'll have to start the base game and build again, just for her.

Oi, no slagging off my laptop!  :wink: Its only a year old! Thats not old. Its just not very high tec thats all...*cough*

Anyhowie, Pets mucked it up, because Pets sucks, so I am thinking of getting another EP...Nightlife maybe. But yeah atm, its just Base Game Smiley And yes I do have CleanInstaller. But when I tried installing previous houses by you, it came up with a very weird error message. Bah! I'll try it anyway Hec, because the house looks lovely and all that.

Quote from: "Hecubus"
In other words, I must really love her to go through all this hassle to make her a house, eh?

Damn right!  Cheesy And maybe I should create something for you in exchange for the house...a tee with 'whackity whack' written on it lol?!  :wink:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: 2007 September 04, 00:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't BV supposed to permit users to load any version of the game they want?  If that's so, Hecubus, then all you may have to do is wait a few days.
dr.philthy
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: 2007 September 04, 02:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm working on a set of 'untucked' seperates-tees and skirts with boots.
The boot texture is hand made-I'd really appreciate some feedback if anyone has any, as I am still working on the boots and I'm not too sure about the texture. Also, please fawn all over me m'kay Smiley

Give 'er.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #745 on: 2007 September 04, 02:09:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the boots and the shirts. I'm glad they are seperate though so I could mix and match. I would totally download Smiley

Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #746 on: 2007 September 04, 02:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is me fawning all over you very pretty. I want.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #747 on: 2007 September 04, 02:16:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dr.philthy"

I'm working on a set of 'untucked' seperates-tees and skirts with boots.
The boot texture is hand made-I'd really appreciate some feedback if anyone has any, as I am still working on the boots and I'm not too sure about the texture. Also, please fawn all over me m'kay Smiley

You are going to make various colors of the boots, right? Because I read someplace that the Frye Boot was back for this fall, and so we would need a light tan and a dark tan version of those boots. Maybe add a thin strap and buckle over the instep. And if I am not mistaken, you can make those into knee socks with a loafer, too.

Uh oh. I am just giving you all my recolor ideas. Sorry. Can't help it. I love the whole outfit, and when you say the word, my sims will be wearing it.

Thank you! (You meshers are geniuses!)

And, the cute hair with the flippy bangs? Love it.

Still watching you guys
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: 2007 September 04, 02:22:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, very pretty.  I love the boots, so chic.  Great job.  And, I like them in black too.  

Am I supposed to give color choices?  Anyway, I would love to use - please let us know we it is available.  You're awesome!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: 2007 September 04, 02:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

And, the cute hair with the flippy bangs? Love it.

That's one of Nouk's lovely hairs.  Cheesy

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: