PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 01, 02:33:47

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
0 Members and 13 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 199 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)  (Read 808047 times)
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
Look at what I made and worship me! (Post Your Creations)
« Reply #570 on: 2007 August 07, 18:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dr.philthy: You're iamliz13? I adore your medieval creations and have pretty much all of them in my game Cheesy

Quinctia: Much more creative then my houses - big rectangles with roofs :lol: I could probably now play that house - just had 1GB of RAM installed and cannot wait to play (currently downloading something for the parents Sad)

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #571 on: 2007 August 07, 19:14:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh yeah, all those trees...it just occurred to me that house would be a real bitch to play in seasons. XD  The next contest round involves making a sim, and the house is supposed to be the set, so I'll see how horrible the house acts during gameplay really soon!

Extra gigs of RAM are always good.  I couldn't believe how awesome my old laptop was after I added a gig of RAM...too bad the graphics sucked, the harddrive was nearly filled, and my battery died so I ended up buying another one later, anyway!
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 2007 August 07, 19:26:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As long as your sim loved leaves and had plenty of time to rake them up you'd be fine Wink :lol:

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2007 August 07, 19:54:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain Berg"
Sometimes it just takes a very long time, I guess it depends on how many downloads that have to be approved and how many mods that are available. But that sounds a bit extreme.

If you go to your "subsrcibed threads" and view your post with the download, isn't there an option to edit it? I thought that's how it works but I could be wrong...
Yeah, I finally posted a question and Lethe said nothing's wrong, they just have other stuff to get through first. That's cool. I wouldn't even have wondered, but there's some "history", plus the server upgrade around the same time and the estimated time to get back being over.

Quinctia, that's my problem too! I'm pretty equal on building and playing and delude myself to think that I'm a great builder, but my lots are almost pure custom content. Basically, the walls and foundation are Maxis...that's it. Usually even the roof is custom! So sharing is daunting because few would want to swallow all that, plus the file size is considerable.

EDIT: Ginormous painting recolors up here.

Just want to do some simlish versions of my alpha rugs before I submit them.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Flying Dutchman
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 2007 August 12, 01:13:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tops:

Bottoms:

Sim:

Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #575 on: 2007 August 12, 23:31:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great work Tyler. The shorts are gorgeous, you seem to evolve so much for every creation!

It could be due to image compression, but the green top looks a bit "pixly" to me, though?

Heh, I took a break from my current projects and whipped this fez hair together after a comment from my husband:

SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: 2007 August 13, 01:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Flying Dutchman: I just downloaded those Bermuda shorts today! Got to them through the Finds on Parsimonious.

Berg: What did hubby say to make you make a fez? (If you don't mind telling us.)

Still watching you guys
Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #577 on: 2007 August 13, 01:31:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SparklePlenty"

Berg: What did hubby say to make you make a fez? (If you don't mind telling us.)

LOL, not at all!
I was working on a bowler hat mesh when he looked over my shoulder and said: "Why don't you make a fez?"

The thing is that he's so utterly uninterested in anything related to The Sims 2 and probably thinks I spend far too much time creating stuffz for it, so I was pretty shocked when he actually encouraged my to make more! Well, I simply had to make it!

Flying Dutchman
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2007 August 13, 01:36:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

KNOWN ERRORS: The Blue texture, Green texture, Pink Texture, and Black texture seem to be slightly grainy..I'm working to fix this. Expect new texture files in the coming days. I'm unsure of the cause...but regardless of the saturation of these shades it blotches. It doesn't blotch on the white, red, brown, yellow, orange, or teal.

It's not due to image compression...just merely that shade of the color. I'm working on redrawing the entire damned texture though...hopefully I can rid of it! Wow Berg, I'm actually flattered to have someone like you praise me, thanks a lot. Hehe, glad you liked them SparklePlenty. I never knew I was making any websites finds list...*snorts*...I thought no one was downloading my things. Sweet.

On another note, I would never use that hat, but it makes me laugh. Brilliant,  creative work as always Berg!

Captain Berg
ARR!

NOM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #579 on: 2007 August 13, 02:11:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm... Did you make any changes to the texture file in SimPE? I've had textures being completely ruined after opening them in SimPE and merely looked at them (or so it seemed but I'm clumsy sometimes...)

Flying Dutchman
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #580 on: 2007 August 13, 02:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, Berg, the blotchiness is coming from the actual changing of color in Photoshop.  Sad

mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2007 August 13, 06:51:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Flying Dutchman"
No, Berg, the blotchiness is coming from the actual changing of color in Photoshop.  Sad

Yep, Photoshop has a really bad tendency to get pixelated the more times that you make adjustments and transforms (I've noticed this especially when I'm making colour changes, even more so when the colours you are making are different saturations and not close to each other). Generally when I'm working I keep my original colour file on one layer, and only make new colours based off of the original layer and not on the adjusted copies. If you are working off of adjusted copies (for example, because you like the brightness, contrast and such), try to only make new colours based on colours that are similar in saturation and hue to the copied layer (e.g. don't make a light orange shirt based off of a dark purple one). Most importantly, always work off of separate layers! There are a ton of adjustments you can make using only layers (like playing with the individual opacity of layers and/or creating adjustment layers, for example) that will save you a lot of anger and frustration.

You'll still get pixelation (especially if you are bumping up the saturation levels as well), but I find that using only one base layer helps from it getting too out of hand especially right from the start (and helps to cut down on the amount of repainting and smudging you'll have to do). I know you weren't asking for help (and the comment was for Berg  :lol: ), but I figured this might be part of the problem.
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #582 on: 2007 August 14, 06:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are really nice tops, Flying Dutchman!

Btw, I uploaded a set of 13 eyeshadows on my site, if anyone is interested:

Closeup of Eyeshadow

Regular View:

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2007 August 14, 23:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Some costumes I made for my gay group of superheroes. I was finishing up a neighborhood  of "legitimate" heroes (Avengers, Justice League, ect), when I realized that my folk (gay) were underrepresented. This group was the solution. I'll leave the names to your imagination.

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: 2007 August 15, 00:28:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Snarky those are dirty!   :lol: I like them Cheesy

:shock: My virgin eyes.

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 199 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: