PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 07:17:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Who Put This There?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who Put This There?  (Read 51457 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #60 on: 2007 April 26, 01:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sarah"
Actually the overweight people who are genetically like that eat just as much as thin to average people. It's just they inherited one of their ancestors' body type and their metabolism is naturally slower. So more of the food they eat turns into fat than for thin to average weighted people.

I think it should go without saying that if you have a higher fuel efficiency, you need less fuel.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #61 on: 2007 April 26, 01:43:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My friend has a heart condition that won't allow him to gain weight. He is 16 and weighs 116 lbs. I know its mean but sometimes I love the fact that I weigh 4 pounds less than him. Then other times I just wanna be 125 again *tear*

Sarah
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #62 on: 2007 April 26, 01:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My friend has a heart condition that won't allow him to gain weight. He is 16 and weighs 116 lbs. I know its mean but sometimes I love the fact that I weigh 4 pounds less than him. Then other times I just wanna be 125 again *tear*

That reminds me of my brother. Even though he's completely healthy, he weighs so little for his height. He's about 5'9" and weighs 130.

I think it should go without saying that if you have a higher fuel efficiency, you need less fuel.

Not necessarily true, my brother can eat like a monstrous pig. And he's very thin. Eats way more than any of my overweight friends can.
xfetishgirl
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #63 on: 2007 April 26, 02:32:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i can say without feeling sorry for myself that i am a 19 year old female and weigh 210lbs, this has nothing to do with how much i eat, infact i do indeed eat far less than what my 'skinny' friends eat, and it truly angers me when people think i eat less because i'm self concious because of my weight, i eat less because i stop eating when i'm full, thats the bottom line. my body type is common in my family, the women are all short statured and a bit over weight, and it bothers me to see people giving people a hard time for being over weight when its not neciciarily their fault. I personally have had my thyroid tested multiple times and thats proven not to be the problem, i excercise, and i do eat healthy, don't touch fast food, and im still a chub, but im okay with it! Its ok to slam people for being mean and having bad attitudes, but enough with the "shes such a fat cow" stuff, thats so middle school. :wink:

that was my two cents anway, i didnt mean to offend anyone, if i did, sorry.

if you want to see what i look like go to my myspace-
http://www.myspace.com/kumorikoneko

edit- wrong myspace url heh
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #64 on: 2007 April 26, 02:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "xfetishgirl"
I personally have had my thyroid tested multiple times and thats proven not to be the problem, i excercise, and i do eat healthy, don't touch fast food, and im still a chub, but im okay with it!

Eh, if you're OK with it, who cares? If that's the weight you choose to maintain, that's your choice. If you don't want that weight, then stop eating so much. Tongue

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #65 on: 2007 April 26, 02:53:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "xfetishgirl"

if you want to see what i look like go to my myspace-
myspace.com/kumorikonkeo

It says your account has been deleted.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #66 on: 2007 April 26, 02:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

INTERNET: SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Why are so many of you taking this seriously? Have you actually read some of the other shit on that site? They make fun of everything imaginable. They make ridiculous comments. And hell, there are articles written about some of the staff members that make fun of them.

Jesus fucking Christ, people.

It's not okay to call someone a nigger but it's okay to call them porky? yeah.....something sucks there.

That's a horrible comparison for so many reasons. This isn't meant to be omgsomean or anything, but if an individual is fat, it's an easily observable phenomenon. "Porky" is demeaning but it doesn't represent 400+ goddamned years of slavery like the term "nigger" does. "Porky" doesn't say you're subhuman. "Porky" doesn't say you have no right to exist/you exist at the pleasure of white people because we're superior."

Since you all seem to have missed the point, the article is more so pointing out the "camwhoring" phenomenon. This is an offshoot of that phenomenon - specifically, people taking photos from extremely retarded angles (and copious amounts of photoshop) to make themselves look better and IT DOES NOT WORK. Why anyone would care so much about what internet personalities think about their appearance is well beyond me; you obviously have some self-esteem issues above and beyond being overweight.

Point: if you were truly happy with how you looked, you wouldn't give a damn what people said or thought; you wouldn't care about Hollywood's interpretation of how women should look (an image promoted by gay men, btw, so think about that for a sec), and I highly doubt the average person is paying THAT much attention to you to note "Wow, that woman is soooo fat?" Self-absorbed, much?

Oh, and the irony of all this - I doubt LyricLee even cares as much as you do.

Edit: She's too busy selling Maxis recolors lolololol
ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #67 on: 2007 April 26, 03:23:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"
It's not okay to call someone a nigger but it's okay to call them porky? yeah.....something sucks there.

That's a horrible comparison for so many reasons. This isn't meant to be omgsomean or anything, but if an individual is fat, it's an easily observable phenomenon. "Porky" is demeaning but it doesn't represent 400+ goddamned years of slavery like the term "nigger" does. "Porky" doesn't say you're subhuman. "Porky" doesn't say you have no right to exist/you exist at the pleasure of white people because we're superior."

Eh, ignoring your yey encyclopaedia dramatica stuff, but. Yes. God yes. Shut up on comparing anything stupid and small like that to race issues. It keeps driving me to 'dear white people' moments and that never helps.

But I'm two seconds to that anyway thanks to the chick on mts2 who decided the Seminole stuff was the perfect place to air her random, unsourced anecdotes about how Indians are oppressing her somehow. Maybe.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #68 on: 2007 April 26, 03:35:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's not fat. Just big boned.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #69 on: 2007 April 26, 03:46:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aquamarine"

Oh, and the irony of all this - I doubt LyricLee even cares as much as you do.

Edit: She's too busy selling Maxis recolors lolololol

If I had been drinking something, it would have shot out my nose. Cheesy

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
darkangel
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #70 on: 2007 April 26, 04:10:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seriously? Take a good look at ED. There are even articles about people...nothing can be taken very seriously there.  :roll:

I'm not very skinny myself, I'm trying to lose weight but uh I'm just always stuck at 110lbs.  :lol: As I said, I was anorexic on/off since I was 14...well I guess I can say at least I've tried to be skinny. Seriously, I look at a cookie and I gain. I have SUCH a slow metabolism, it's awful.  :roll:

But photoshopping a picture of mine? I'm sorry, that's just lame.

pescado's fangirl*

sharing the free love, no hidden catch, no strings attached...just free love
<3
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #71 on: 2007 April 26, 04:21:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ghengisjohn"

Eh, ignoring your yey encyclopaedia dramatica stuff, but. Yes. God yes. Shut up on comparing anything stupid and small like that to race issues. It keeps driving me to 'dear white people' moments and that never helps.

At what point did I say "yey" for ED? God, I hate it when people do this. I can defend something without being in favor of it.

Quote from: "ghengisjohn"
But I'm two seconds to that anyway thanks to the chick on mts2 who decided the Seminole stuff was the perfect place to air her random, unsourced anecdotes about how Indians are oppressing her somehow. Maybe.

It's kinda close. Or, the guy who flipped the fuck out because someone made two slightly effiminate gay (as they were in their own game) men and put them up for download. "Omg u r perpetuating stereotypes by uploading these (you're a stupid woman, btw)." Also, there was some random idiot who kept going off in threads about how Maxis was inherently racist because of... er... something not being in the game and there was a bunch of Korean stuff... and... crap. It was barely coherent.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #72 on: 2007 April 26, 04:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The guy I think you're talking about Aquamarine is the one who claimed that EA Maxis was making the skintones lighter with each expansion to get rid of black people.  (People are strange, ya know?)

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Shotgun Mary
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #73 on: 2007 April 26, 04:44:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok I have to "weigh" in on this issue *dear lord, please forgive my bad pun, amen* I'm fat. So what. I eat. I can kick the crap out of just about anyone. I'm getting married in a year so I'm off to lose weight. I'm Russian so I'm built like a brick shithouse. I wont lose any weight today because I ate a salad. Liquids only if I want to be thin. Brides weren't meant to be happy they were meant to be thin. The point is this: Those girls on that site are fat, they are guilty of using time tested photographic techniques. My question is: And?

lways remember: Do not meddle in the business of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with catsup.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #74 on: 2007 April 26, 04:53:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So we make fun of them. What's your point?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: