PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 15:19:43

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Who Put This There?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Who Put This There?  (Read 51714 times)
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #135 on: 2007 April 28, 09:58:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "PirateOfMashedPotatoes"
Hmmm, we could do that, but then who would run this site?!

:lol:

He was SO asking for that. Kudos POMP.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Renegade
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #136 on: 2007 April 28, 10:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lol, Nicely done Wink

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

:lol:

He was SO asking for that. Kudos POMP.

Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #137 on: 2007 April 28, 14:17:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
The solution is simple: Find the offending growth and remove it.

That literally made me laugh out loud.  :lol:
Foxybaby
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #138 on: 2007 April 28, 14:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Pescado"
Quote from: "Foxybaby"
But, hey guess what, when she was on her death bed turns out she had Cushing's disease which is a tumour which, one of the symptoms of course is rapid weight gain. She died not knowing this, and not knowing that it wasn't her fault she couldn't lose weight.

Tumors have nothing to do with being fat. Tumors are problem with resource misappropriation. The solution is simple: Find the offending growth and remove it.

You are 100% percent wrong. Did you even bother to look it up? Were you born an insensitive arrogant fuck wit, or did you go to school to gain that particular qualification? Did you even read my post? They didn't find it until it was too late, yes removal of the tumour would have cured her, but again it was too late-obviously the school attended didn't teach you to read either.

Here:http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/27000139/

Lets see if you do have a splinter of intelligence enough to read this.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #139 on: 2007 April 28, 14:26:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He was definitely asking for that!! That was hilarious!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

(Not you Foxy, POMP.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: )

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #140 on: 2007 April 28, 14:29:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Foxy, I understand why you are upset, but you see... Pescado only says things like that to provoke and upset. You cannot take anything he says at face value or, well, any value. The best way to thwart him is to ignore his attempts at getting under your skin.

And/or get back at him as brilliantly as POMP did.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Foxybaby
Landlubber

View Profile
oops-double posted!!
« Reply #141 on: 2007 April 28, 14:56:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Foxybaby
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #142 on: 2007 April 28, 14:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Guys-I know what he's like-have had him many a time point and laugh at me from his VS days......but I suppose I'm a tad extra sensitive as its the 1st anniversary in May and its still quite raw. I can't believe I fell foul to his bait-the first time in about 2 yrs! :oops:
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #143 on: 2007 April 28, 15:12:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You have more than enough reason to feel that way, and the first year is always the hardest.

I'm sorry if I sound ignorant, but what is VS?
Foxybaby
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #144 on: 2007 April 28, 15:26:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Various Simmers. Another TS2 site. Its been a while since it closed though-a few hacks and objects-although I think some of the modders migrated to MATY long before VS closed.
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #145 on: 2007 April 28, 16:07:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I swear I could detect a mutany developing here.

But anyway, I know ED, they mix fact with fiction but you must be pretty stupid to not be able to tell the difference between what is reall and not.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #146 on: 2007 April 28, 16:18:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You are 100% percent wrong. Did you even bother to look it up? Were you born an insensitive arrogant fuck wit, or did you go to school to gain that particular qualification?

Born that way, of course. My people consider sensitivity a weakness, and I see no reason why I should wish to indulge in such weakling behavior.

Did you even read my post?

I did, but your continuing willful disregard of basic physical laws doesn't give your ideas much bite.

They didn't find it until it was too late, yes removal of the tumour would have cured her, but again it was too late-obviously the school attended didn't teach you to read either.

Eh, see? Now if it were up to me, removing things would be the FIRST thing I'd suggest. If something is there and doesn't belong in the design specs, remove it. If something isn't there and DOES belong in the design specs, replace it. A rather simple concept, really, but eh, you know how it is, you always end up with a few extra parts everytime you take something apart and put it back together.

Here:http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/27000139/

Nothing in that entry indicates that this disease is able to violate conservation of mass. Mostly because that is impossible. You certainly may develop other issues from funny diseases, but weight gain or loss is purely controlled by mass intake, as per the *LAW* of Conservation of Mass.

Thanks Guys-I know what he's like-have had him many a time point and laugh at me from his VS days......but I suppose I'm a tad extra sensitive as its the 1st anniversary in May and its still quite raw. I can't believe I fell foul to his bait-the first time in about 2 yrs! :oops:

See? This is why I don't do sensitivity. Sensitivity is a weakness. In my family, such behavior is punished by beating, and if you cry, we beat you harder. A strict training regimen like that will guarantee that you, too, will develop a heart of stone and be ready to kill without favor or mercy.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #147 on: 2007 April 28, 16:54:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Various Simmers. Another TS2 site. Its been a while since it closed though-a few hacks and objects-although I think some of the modders migrated to MATY long before VS closed.

Thanks, Foxy!  Cheesy

Quote from: "Modo"
I swear I could detect a mutany developing here.

Nope, not from me.  I'm a fan of Pescado's hacks, and of MATY.  I also think he's a cool guy who makes sense a lot of times (not all the time but, then again, who makes sense all the time?)
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Who Put This There?
« Reply #148 on: 2007 April 28, 16:59:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I heart Pesc.  No mutany here.  
I am rather put off by Foxy taking everything so fucking personally.  Where is that picture of the little girl screaming at the donkey when I need it?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Foxybaby
Landlubber

View Profile
Who Put This There?
« Reply #149 on: 2007 April 28, 17:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
I heart Pesc.  No mutany here.  
I am rather put off by Foxy taking everything so fucking personally.  Where is that picture of the little girl screaming at the donkey when I need it?

Of course i took it personally when it was directed at me, he quoted me, so why wouldn't I? I explained a sutuation-he took the piss, I retaliated, nuff said, I even admitted that I was a little sensitive at the moment due to to time of year.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: