PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 23, 05:29:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Rose Sims and Paypal
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Rose Sims and Paypal  (Read 50099 times)
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« on: 2006 November 11, 16:45:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It appears that Rose has decided that anyone that donates to her is open for her own kind of justice. She has been sharing everyone's paypal info privately with others. I would suggest that anybody that has donated to Rose file a complaint with paypal. This is how you do it.

Go to your account and find the donation to Rose and open a dispute.

Explain to paypal that she is sharing your paypal infor with others and this a complete breach of trust especially with all the idenity theft out there today.

After you open the dispute, go to the main page and back to the dispute and upgrade your dispute to a claim.

This takes it straight to paypal and will bypass Rose.

Of course she will receive a copy of everything but it is ultimately up to paypal what happens.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Roses's guestbook
« Reply #1 on: 2006 November 11, 17:01:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote:
 Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 11:55 pm, PST
Name: 4oh4
Number: 2,278

"No, it's not illegal to share your files because you have no legal claim to them. They're property of EA Games, which encourages the sharing of game content. And I have read Pay Pal's privacy policy, which only confirms that what you have done violates it."

Reply written by rose at Saturday 11th of November 2006, 12:11 am, PST

Do you think the 3D MAX company(or photoshop) can say that all the .MAX files(or the .jpg files) are belong to them? If yes,my creations are included the 3D model I made using 3D MAX and the texture I drawing with photoshop,now what the company can say with the others? I can tell you that even the Maxis also haven't said the custom creations is property of EA Games,you can see here :
http://thesims2.ea.com/community/chat_09_13_... .
And if you do read the policy,please tell me which the clause I have violated.

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 11:39 pm, PST
Name: :/
Number: 2,277

To "ha": Sharing files is not illegal. Sharing other's private information, however, is.

Last edited by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 11:41 pm, PST

Reply written by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 11:48 pm, PST

Sharing files without the creators' permission is illegal,even for free.and please take a look at the paypal's privacy policy,you will change your mind!
And,do you think everyone have to(or should) protect the thief's information so that no one else can't know who is thief? I think only the thief will hope this!

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 11:15 pm, PST
Name: important
Number: 2,276

the following is from paypal's privacy policy:
By entering into our User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' personally identifiable information that you obtain through the site or through an PayPal-related communication or PayPal-facilitated transaction, you will only use this information for: (a) PayPal-related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages,

Quote:
 Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 10:19 pm, PST
Name: Someone
Number: 2,274

I have seen the list! It was taken right from your secret forum that is not as secret as you think it is. It list everyone that has donated for your last 4 hairs that you ASSUMED was sharing. You took the list and you have shared the paypal info with other sites. Thomas has deleted several accounts from TSR because YOU shared that paypal info with him and told him that they were sharing his files. Shall I list all the sites here that involved in your little illegal paypal info sharing thread or would you like to be the bigger person and admitt what you did in the hopes of gaining a little bit of that respect back.

Reply written by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 10:31 pm, PST

No,in fact I haven't shared your email address or any other things about you, please investigate it at first. The fact is one of other site's webmaster found your name in the sharing site's member list,but there is no one shared any information of you and no one said you uploaded anything. Why you think we had done that with you? Or who tell you about this? Or you just belived the Rumor?
The important is: if there is any proof show you that I did the thing the rumor said? why you believe the rumor in case you haven't any proof?

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 10:14 pm, PST
Name: BlueSoup
Email:
Number: 2,273

You are so full of it, Rose. I know for A FACT you've shared my personal address with others.
I have filed a complaint with Paypal because I donated one time in September for a hair I really liked. And I have never uploaded it - do you really think I am the only one sharing your crap? Get real.

And I know you outed someone else I've never heard of with the exact same thing.

So who's the liar here? I'm not the one benefitting from lying, you are. Grow the hell up and I hope your Paypal account for illegal...yes illegal!...activity.

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 8:50 pm, PST
Name: Do Not believe the Hype
Number: 2,272

To anyone reading the below message- that rumor is just a RUMOR.
Never has rose shared paypal information. Theft has been occuring and one IP address and ONE email (NOT PAYPAL INFORMATION or ANY personal information) was shared to prevent this theif from stealing further. That one person was prohibited from recieving donation files ever again from several site owners.
Please do not believe the lies fueld by those who are trying to cover their own asses for being theives.
And thank you for all of the support.

Reply written by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 9:27 pm, PST

Thanks ! You explained more easily and clearly to understand than I!

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 8:13 pm, PST
Name: uh...wth??
Location: whereever i am i too far away to bash you on the head
Number: 2,271

you know, you make goreous hairs, i love nearly all of them. ive never donated just because i cant afford it.
but what the hell is this?? have you any idea what the hell your even doing?Huh? these people that donate to you are thankng you for your wonderful work and helping to support your site(supposably). and to thank them you give out theyre paypal info?!?!?!

excuse me but...no. you lost all respect from me. this is the lowest of lows, i think even illegal. seriously what the hell are you on?? with all the trouble nowadays people have with identity theft and stuff what makes you think its ok to do this??
oh...yes...the redristributation*rolls eyes*
theres no reason to do this. yeah thats right, i cant think of one good reason at all for this insanity. its a god damn game rose, a stupid game that, by the way, will die out in a few years. and about your site "loosing money" because of people getting your stuff for free?
ahahaa..no. first of all: most of these people wouldnt be able to pay for your donations anyway, therefore your arent even loosing all that much money. and for the tiny bit you are loosing? well its not like you need it anyway to support your site.....i know it doesnt cost THAT much to run this thing. your just greedy....just..plain..greedy

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 6:32 pm, PST
Name: L0VeLy_DoLLs
Email:  
Number: 2,270

Dear talanted Rose..
There is no doubt that you were born with a huge talent..
You can create all the wonderful hair mesh all by yourself.. But i'm sorry Rose 'cause for me your to greedy.. You see, when it comes to a gorgeous hair you put it in the donation side. It's unfair for me since all the free hair is less beautiful..
I think you should be like peggy sims2.. PLEASE RESPECT US THE GAMERS, BE KIND AND FAIR T OTHERS.>!!

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 5:55 pm, PST
Name: Anonymous
Number: 2,269

This is infuriating, I can't believe you would do this. People have always looked up to you, no matter how hard it is to run a paysite, and keepign track of your hairs and all of that, it's RIDICULOUS, i'm ashamed that you would do this, it's just sad, i'm just so disappointed, PayPal has already recieved many reports, but because you're mad about whats happening with altering of your meshes, does not give you the right to distribute others' PayPal information! I just can't believe it, I'm never donating to this site ever again I hope others will recognize the awful thing that you've done.
-Anonymous

Reply written by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 9:20 pm, PST

I do not distribute others' paypal informations,just a canard,I don't know who told you that paypal has already received many reports,but it's a canard too,how can a people know my paypal account received what reports?

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 4:55 pm, PST
Name: DreDo
Email:  
Number: 2,268

Rose, I am a huge supporter of your site. I have always respected your policies.
Giving out everyone's PayPal information is very INFURIATING to me. I don't care how mad you are if someone is stealing/modifying your items but that does NOT mean you can take it out on everyone by doing this.

Do you realize that you are only HURTING YOURSELF because you have BREACHED the TRUST that you supporters (including me) have put in you.

Do you know what you could be doing to someone right now? You could be causing major financial problems to innocent people who have done nothing but donate and support you.

I cannot believe that
you would do this.

All I can really say right now is that I am ashamed of you.
Think before you act.

No matter how talented you are, I am going to have to report you to PayPal for this. This is just very IRRITATING.

Also known as DreDo @ ModTheSims2 & S2C.

Reply written by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 9:15 pm, PST

What?"Giving out everyone's PayPal information"?All the webmasters from TSR,MTS2 and many other famous sims2 sites can prove me,I did not do that and I will never do that. This is just a canard from a people who sharing our donation items and we find out her,she is retaliating me!
Thanks for your support!
Rose

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 12:46 pm, PST
Name: screwutoo!
Number: 2,267

you are being reported to paypal for giving out people's info freak!

Reply written by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 9:10 pm, PST

NO,I haven't received any notification from paypal about this.That's just a canard!

Date: Friday 10th of November 2006, 12:22 pm, PST
Name: Bonbon
Number: 2,266

Sorry but you can not give out peoples paypal info.

Reply written by rose at Friday 10th of November 2006, 9:09 pm, PST

Hi Bonbon,please do not believe that,that's a canard,I find a people who sharing at least four site's(include TSR) donation items and we pause her,so she angry with me and then make a canard that I give out her paypal information!

There is more in here than on her guestbook because she started deleting them last night and only chose to leave's Blue's post there. I can assure you all we are not simple talking about email addresses. We are talking about Real names, addresses and phones numbers that they received through paypal. Also, There is more than just Blue's info there. Actually they have quite a running list of names and addresses.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #2 on: 2006 November 11, 17:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Do you think the 3D MAX company(or photoshop) can say that all the .MAX files(or the .jpg files) are belong to them?"

All your .MAX files are belong to us.

I couldn't resist.  Gyah.  :lol:

Oh no, poor Rose.  She's being attacked by jealous poor people with lies about her activities.  Never mind the whole, you know, trap thing that I read about earlier or anything...  Nope, nope.  She's the victim here.
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #3 on: 2006 November 11, 17:22:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This now on her FRONT PAGE

Important   Notification
I found out a people who sharing several site's donation items and then we prohibited her from receiving donation files ever again from us,I guess this is why the rumor occured!
Anyone found to be redistributing my donation files will have themselves banned form this site and other web masters will be notified of your user name ONLY to prevent theft of their files. No personal information have been and will be shared but theft will not be tolerated! Rumor is Rumor,I hope it will stop soon and thanks ever so much for all your support!

I will try to explain this as easy as I can.

When you donate to Rose, you are not required to register, and therefore provide any username. The only thing she gets is what she receives from paypal. So, you buy her hair and she gives your PAYPAL email address to other sites. Now think about this. If you have paypal, what exactly is required to log in to your paypal account? Your EMAIL address. So even if she stops, (and I dont think she will) sending ALL of your info to the other sites, she is still giving the most important piece of information away, YOUR EMAIL. And she is still going against paypal's terms of service. She is essence using paypal to gain your personal information for the sole purpose of sharing that info with others. That is a arrestable offense.
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #4 on: 2006 November 11, 17:30:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If she's in China, it's probably going to be a little difficult for Paypal to have her arrested, or for them to want to bother with it. That doesn't mean that they can't shut her off! If she got blacklisted from Paypal forever her donation scheme would still be mud. Smiley
coliss
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #5 on: 2006 November 11, 17:37:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They're just going to shut down her Paypal account. Being arrested might be too much. :lol:
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #6 on: 2006 November 11, 17:40:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Renatus"
If she's in China, it's probably going to be a little difficult for Paypal to have her arrested, or for them to want to bother with it. That doesn't mean that they can't shut her off! If she got blacklisted from Paypal forever her donation scheme would still be mud. Smiley

She should be blacklisted from paypal and then we can go after the others that are sharing the information. I think it is pretty shitty of the other sites with subs to put Rose in this position as well. They pretend to be her friend and then ask her to do something illegal so they can get more money. I can not believe that at least one of them was not smart enough to figure out this was against paypal policy and that the person doing it would lose their paypal privileges.
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #7 on: 2006 November 11, 17:53:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of them was, and he/she warned Rose against sharing the information.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #8 on: 2006 November 11, 17:56:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're talking about the post posted under 'Anouk', that was me. It's obvious the other paysites are just using her and letting her take the fall. I see none of them over there supporting her. Very convient for them, huh? :?

Wonder if she's ever heard of competition? Nice friends.

Bluesoup, did anyone contact you on your email, or called you by phone? If so, then she is royally screwed no matter what she does.

I'm not a fan of uploading stuff without one's permission, but sharing such personal info is very dangerous and very illegal.

Inactive
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #9 on: 2006 November 11, 18:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No one has contacted me.

And when I said she was warned, I meant on the forum where some of the paysite creators are sharing this information.
Sherry
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #10 on: 2006 November 11, 18:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you think the 3D MAX company(or photoshop) can say that all the .MAX files(or the .jpg files) are belong to them? If yes,my creations are included the 3D model I made using 3D MAX and the texture I drawing with photoshop,now what the company can say with the others? I can tell you that even the Maxis also haven't said the custom creations is property of EA Games,you can see here :
http://thesims2.ea.com/community/chat_09_13_... .
And if you do read the policy,please tell me which the clause I have violated.

Right but photoshop and 3D .Max are programs specifically designed and sold to people interested in editing photos or making 3D objects, for entertainment and selling.  Sims is not designed for those who "want" to modify .package files and sell them, it is a computer game in which gamers have found a way to modify and create custom content for that specific game.  To even act like both are in the same ballpark is plain stupid.

Immolation is the sincerest form of flattery -- Crow
Lackey
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #11 on: 2006 November 11, 18:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

More of her guestbook, This time she openly admitts to sharing the info of 3 people not just ONE. And note that she says your not safe if you know them. You dont have to BE them, you just have to know them.

Date:   Saturday 11th of November 2006, 9:50 am, PST
Name:   Anouk
Number:   2,285

Rose, if those other paysites are wanting to make you share info on potential thieves, you should not do it!
You will have to face all the complaints and maybe even a paypal ban, and they get what they want without any trouble.
Even if you did share an adress, everyone makes a mistake but this is very serious and you are gonna take the fall FOR THEM. Is that fair?

Date:   Saturday 11th of November 2006, 8:52 am, PST
Name:   Cowgirl
Number:   2,284

I was really thinking about donating to your site, but when I saw how you treat donators (accusing them of stealing and sharing their paypal information) I don't think I will ever donate to this site.
It's really disgusting how much your greed is clouding your judgements here. Giving out paypal information is wrong. So is bullying people. This Bluesoup person for example.

I promise you I will let all of my friends know what a horrible site this is to donate to. Your greed is going to lose you a lot of potential donors.

Reply written by rose at Saturday 11th of November 2006, 9:07 am, PST

I iterate that only the three people who redistributed our donation files(we have enough proof and even one of them has been confessed she did) had been banned from our sites, if you do not one of them,you needn't worry about anything at all! If you are asking us protect a thief,I can't say anything with you!
sickpuppy
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #12 on: 2006 November 11, 18:23:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We have know way of knowing if the BlueSoup on this site is the same as the Blue on the others sites. Let them PROVE their allegations.

I think the next time I register anywhere, I'll be....twojeffs or JM..Oh OH I'll be Delphy! What fun!!
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #13 on: 2006 November 11, 18:26:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She can't even remain consistent.  :roll:

Greed not only clouds judgment, it messes with your memory too.  :wink:
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Rose Sims and Paypal
« Reply #14 on: 2006 November 11, 18:34:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "sickpuppy"
We have know way of knowing if the BlueSoup on this site is the same as the Blue on the others sites. Let them PROVE their allegations.

Huh?  I am the same BlueSoup on all sites. Wink
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: