PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 07:13:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
0 Members and 18 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 149 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE  (Read 626180 times)
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
TSR IS A SUCK-ASS SUCKY WEBSITE
« Reply #1005 on: 2007 June 27, 22:43:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks evilredduckie!  It's even funnier now that I know that random people are still going to see this!

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1006 on: 2007 June 27, 22:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're welcome. I about pee'd myself laughing at it. And, like you, knowing that unsuspecting TSR sheep are going to download and see that made it about 100 times more amusing.

I also think this says a lot about TSR's submission policy. This is proof that they don't look at anything that people submit.

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: 2007 June 27, 22:50:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL, bravo, ahthan!

Is the (renamed, lol) .package file the correct one or a bogus? It would be beyond awesome if you replaced all your files for a fake .package or maybe a shitshirt a la peggy (the PMBD stole from my chilluns one )

hey, The Game Master, you could do that, too, cant you?

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: 2007 June 27, 22:52:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"
This is proof that they don't look at anything that people submit.

If they actually checked all their submissions, the site would be practically empty!  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1009 on: 2007 June 27, 23:01:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How very true keirra.  :lol:

What's actually in Athan's replacement .package files:

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: 2007 June 28, 05:07:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes! its very true that they dont check every creators submittion downloads! Ive known it last when i submit a creation thats not mine...
I just wanna try if its ok, and they approved it! So thats it. They really dont like checking the creations. and yeah! the site would be practically empty!

Eeeew.. my creation sucks! hahaha! But i love it! Anyway, im tryin to make a replacement for my files in TSR but i want it fast, so the output is that! haaahaha! A lovely crap.

They really sucks.
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: *ponders*
« Reply #1011 on: 2007 June 28, 06:10:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "AlkalineAA"
In short, aren't we all being drama whores by posting what we post in these forums?

We are like, drama whores, making drama from drama whores.

I think of us more as drama voyeurs - whores provide a service.  We peek through telescopes and laugh while guzzling rum.
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: 2007 June 28, 06:25:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "littlemisspirate"
I think of us more as drama voyeurs - whores provide a service. We peek through telescopes and laugh while guzzling rum.
I really like that. :lol: Good one.

So that's how you remove your files, eh? Just replace them with a TSR Sucks  tee! I guess this means that if you're a creator, try not to get banned, at least not until you... "fix" your uploads. If you do get banned, you can't touch them, can you? I don't remember if being banned means you aren't even able to log in or if it just restricts your posting abilities. I'm fairly certain it doesn't let you log in, though.
Hah, I wonder how long it'll take them to notice. And then I even wonder if they'll even bother deleting it or if they'll be too amazed by the quality in comparison to the other tees that site has available for download.

Love the avatar there, ahthan! Goes very well with the Pescado pic. Wink

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: 2007 June 28, 08:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

yes, i cant log-in after i said to them to delete my files.

I just said that, "Can you kindly delete my files here at your site? or elese ill go get help from EA and Sherrie to kick your bad ass"

thats what i said, then... i got banned.

after that i made a move to get a "new" password at thier dummy "I lost my password sent to my mail" button.

thats how it starts! then i log-in and voila! i access my files. and the next thing happened was history
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1014 on: 2007 June 28, 11:05:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Too bad we can't lock this thread for members, because they may try to fix that loophole.

(P.S. Brava!)

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: 2007 June 28, 11:58:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm having a hard time believing that evading a ban from TSR is as simple as that--for now. Wow. Just, wow.
I guess I can't be surprised, though. When has TSR ever been accused of being a functional and secure website?
Quote from: "PuntanginaMo"
"Can you kindly delete my files here at your site? or elese ill go get help from EA and Sherrie to kick your bad ass"
:lol:

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: 2007 June 28, 15:56:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ya ya ya.... thats how they evade a "ban" like me..

So the lesson is. I f you cant access your account:

1) Go to the support page of TSR
2) Click the "I lost me password buuton"
3) Check ur mail tfor you password
4) Go and spread how crap thier site is.
5) Promote this site of course.

How i love a secured site!

anyway.. What will happen to the people who recolor my meshes?
Thier files will be obsolete then?

Do you think poeople in tsr forums talk about me? or did they heard the news about me?
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1017 on: 2007 June 28, 16:55:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Meaning it is something they can see for themselves and is frequently (moreso than now) linked to so that they can chose to read about it but not be spammed about it.
I wasnt spamming anyone. i didnt just send messages to random members, it was a PM to those (8 ppl, some of which i spoke to quite often anyway) who read and liked the stories i posted up there, i was letting them know i was relocating (i didnt include this in the quote) and wanted to let them know WHY i was.

and i wasnt TRYING to get myself banned. i really didnt expect to get banned merely for quoting a message from EA on my profile. censorship yes, but not a ban. i was expecting the ban for asking thomas to answer a few honest questions, which i never got to do, because he banned me first. he's still a snivelling coward.

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
Silver Arrows
ARR!

Disillusioned miscreants FTW!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1018 on: 2007 June 28, 16:59:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Do you think poeople in tsr forums talk about me? or did they heard the news about me?
it would make no difference if they did. mr 'please dont ruin my little business empire' thomas would censor it anyway.

Run into the setting sun — run and suffer. Just don't mess up your hair
Silver Arrows's P&L at me
PutanginaMo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: 2007 June 28, 17:08:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Every single move of a creator or by just someone else in TSR that is linked on talking about paysites, PMBD, EA EULA etc etc. is a big No NO to Thomass.
Thomass is really really sensitive on that part., just to earn money...and more money
Pages: 1 ... 66 67 [68] 69 70 ... 149 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: