PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 30, 18:47:04

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5286 Members
Latest Member: Flybulle
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 12 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 397763 times)
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #195 on: 2007 July 27, 23:35:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Quote from: "kariminger"

... There is no Godforsaken that I can find, though. Sounds like a fake city name.

Using google, I came to the conclusion that Godforsaken is a word (phrase?) used to describe West Virginia, not an actual city in West Virginia.  Pretty funny that she uses that as her city.  We have to realize who we are talking about here.  She probably thinks that is the name of the city she lives in!  :lol:

No, dear. I said "Godforsaken, West Virginia" because I couldn't remember the name of the town, which is in the middle of nowhere...therefore it is God-forsaken. One can substitute other made up names which also mean "in the middle of nowhere, which no one has ever  heard of" like: Shit Skillet, Tennessee, or Bumfu*k, Georgia. I guess ya'll ain't from 'round here.  :lol:

Here is the Whois info I cited:

Checking server [whois.tucows.com]
Results:
Registrant:
Charlotte Mahony
Hedgesville
Hedgesville, WV 25427
US

Domain name: MAINSTSIMS.COM

Administrative Contact:
Mahony, Charlotte Email address deleted for privacy reasons
Hedgesville
Hedgesville, WV 25427
US
Phone number Deleted for Privacy Reasons
Technical Contact:
Mahony, Charlotte Email address deleted for privacy reasons
Hedgesville
Hedgesville, WV 25427
US
US
Phone number Deleted for Privacy Reasons

Still watching you guys
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2007 July 27, 23:41:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol!  Makes sense SparklePlenty!  See how literally we took your post?  Funny!  I still liked it better that she may have thought she lived in Godforsaken, West Virginia.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: 2007 July 27, 23:53:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sparkleplenty, that was an apt substitution. It's on the edge of the state in this tiny little corner. Comfortably far from my relatives still in the Clarksburg/Parkersburg/Morgantown area. I'll sleep better tonight.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: 2007 July 27, 23:56:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well it's pretty sad she let it come to this. I'd like to know if there were really some abusive emails sent. I seriously doubt anyone here would still do that, so I wonder what is really going on.
Why would someone react so extremely?

Inactive
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2007 July 28, 00:13:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
.... I'd like to know if there were really some abusive emails sent. I seriously doubt anyone here would still do that, so I wonder what is really going on.

It's VERY possible that her other personalities are sending her the emails. Or someone who knows she's crazy is fucking with what's left of her mind.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #200 on: 2007 July 28, 00:16:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Reasons for acting like a fucking psycho:

1. Forgotten meds: When you forget to take your meds you revert to your batshitcrazy tendencies.

2. Blunt Object: Somebody has recently hit you with a blunt object that has made your brain shift in a crazy way. You think you are the most important human being on the planet and when you aren't you go psycho.

3. Genetics: Your mom was a loon and your dad was a loon, guess what? You're a loon.

4. Multiple Personality Disorder: You have about 10 different personalities that are all telling you to put on a tutu, cover your face in ketchup, and do the Chicken dance.

5. MPD pt. 2: All of your personalities are fighting with one another about when the sky is going to fall and where you should hide. One says hide under the table, another says in the closet, the next says in a basket and you end up in a hole in the ground with an umbrella over your head.

6. You're just fucking psycho. Go check into a mental institution.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: 2007 July 28, 00:22:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "SnarkyShark"
Quote from: "N0uK!!EINZ"
.... I'd like to know if there were really some abusive emails sent. I seriously doubt anyone here would still do that, so I wonder what is really going on.

It's VERY possible that her other personalities are sending her the emails. Or someone who knows she's crazy is fucking with what's left of her mind.

That was priceless!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
PrincessClepto-patra
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2007 July 28, 00:22:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You guys make my belly hurt from laughing so much. Some evil part of me wants to go mess with whats left of her mind.Just a little. But that would'nt be nice of me.

like to steal. What more can I say.Sometimes I do it and not even notice.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2007 July 28, 00:23:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Reasons for acting like a fucking psycho:

1. Forgotten meds: When you forget to take your meds you revert to your batshitcrazy tendencies.

2. Blunt Object: Somebody has recently hit you with a blunt object that has made your brain shift in a crazy way. You think you are the most important human being on the planet and when you aren't you go psycho.

3. Genetics: Your mom was a loon and your dad was a loon, guess what? You're a loon.

4. Multiple Personality Disorder: You have about 10 different personalities that are all telling you to put on a tutu, cover your face in ketchup, and do the Chicken dance.

5. MPD pt. 2: All of your personalities are fighting with one another about when the sky is going to fall and where you should hide. One says hide under the table, another says in the closet, the next says in a basket and you end up in a hole in the ground with an umbrella over your head.

6. You're just fucking psycho. Go check into a mental institution.

Lol, Redlove.  I would like to add to #3,

3. If your mom and dad are brother and sister, you are genetically fucked up.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: 2007 July 28, 00:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"

Lol, Redlove.  I would like to add to #3,

3. If your mom and dad are brother and sister, you are genetically fucked up.  :lol:

And you're from West VA You know you were thinking that.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2007 July 28, 00:26:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nice Red, my favorite is #5.  

*give all the cookies to Red, she's funny pirate*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #206 on: 2007 July 28, 00:30:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Woo! Cookies. #5 was actually something my brother said to me once. He was explaining to why I got on his "fucking nerves". I told him I didn't know nerves fucked and #5 was the reason why I was stupid.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: 2007 July 28, 00:38:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I found most of them hilarious, but with numbers four and five, I have personal family experience with. I've actually seen what the person goes through when they have MPD, and it's not fun for anyone close to them until they learn how to control it. Sorry, didn't mean to burst any bubbles of fun, but I think she's a meglomaniacal bitch who needs to be sedated with an elephant gun and enough tranks to sleep a whale for a few weeks...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2007 July 28, 00:41:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Her phone number is even listed.  That's hysterical.  I'm not calling her, whatever she's got might screw me up permenantly.

Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2007 July 28, 00:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

oh, you just knew this was coming.......

Wife: Now Cletus, why did ya haf to park next to my parents?
Cletus: Now, Now, Hun, they're my parents too...

Cletus(at the carwash):
All right youngens, bath time.
Cover up your eyes and drop your britches!
Who wants wax?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: