PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 01:15:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 382742 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1305 on: 2007 September 09, 05:00:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Smarmy, some are just f'ing idiots.  Please stay.  You and the others are really welcome here.  I don't know why someone would post crap like that, especially after the actual e-mails you posted, etc.

I have been a member of all of the Yahoo groups in question, I have NO doubt that Edna and company are in no way affiliated with the crackpot that plagues Yahoo like the flu.

With that said, I hope you will reconsider and know that NOT everyone feels that way about you or anyone of the other "refugees".   Cheesy

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1306 on: 2007 September 09, 08:48:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"

With that said, I hope you will reconsider and know that NOT everyone feels that way about you or anyone of the other "refugees".   Cheesy

This is true, we don't all feel that way. Unlike some people (Jan), all the people you see here are different people, none of which share a brain. Smiley I hope you stay.

I think that with all the fucknuttery going on, some of us got a little gunshy and skittish. We now Jan reads the thread, and is fond of being 42 different people at any given time. With all the newbies in the thread, clearly someone just overlooked your posts and overreacted a wee bit.

Also, someone who isn't Jan has no reason to fear 1337 pirate-y "spy skillz" tracking multiple personalities, because if you're not one of Jan's Hydra heads, that quickly becomes obvious.

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: 2007 September 09, 18:24:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmm, she's got 9 members now on her new group and 3 are creators, she says on the home page.

She posted this:

"We would like for you to introduce your self to us and let us get to
know you better.  

If you are a creator let us know we would love to see your work

Blasterwitch"

She's got another new personality, you'll notice.

So, I tried to post to introduce myself and my message bounced.  It said that only moderators can post.  WTF!  How can you post and introduce yourself if you can't post?Huh?
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: 2007 September 09, 18:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Aarrgghh Matey"

So, I tried to post to introduce myself and my message bounced.  It said that only moderators can post.  WTF!  How can you post and introduce yourself if you can't post?Huh?

The mail bounced because as a sheeple, you are not important. As only Jan and her other personalities are real and everyone else is imaginary, your introduction post would not even matter.  :roll:

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: 2007 September 09, 19:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Alright the group says I'm supose to be here, so I am.  First I want to say thanks for the kindness of the before and after.  You all have been very sweet.  

Next I knew I should of stayed of the computer Fridaynight.........head hurts but not an ache, can't explain...maybe it's allergies.  If I would of stayed off, things would of been just fine.  I was doing a search of sims 2 groups for I thought that some sites opened groups to store thier stuff.  Was looking for past stuff.  That's how I came upon Kendra's group.  I was approved membership, then banned.  I didn't have to do anything.

Blastwitch???  That is a joke, right??  I think RantingBitch is more suitable.........just my feelings.  

ArmyWife thanks again
LilyLocksley
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: 2007 September 09, 19:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Blastwitch??? That is a joke, right?? I think RantingBitch is more suitable

I love that, it really does sound much more suitable. Also, Welcome back. I have not read everything, but from what I can gather you have been very honest. Don't let any naysayers get you down.  Cheesy
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1311 on: 2007 September 09, 20:19:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Smarmy, some are just f'ing idiots.  Please stay.  You and the others are really welcome here.  I don't know why someone would post crap like that, especially after the actual e-mails you posted, etc.

I don't think anyone that doubts our new members is a fucking idiot.  I know I am not and and I really think one of these people is Jan. Now whether it be Edna or not, who the hell knows, but saying that just because someone doubts another, and posts about it, they area fucking idiot is not a good thing. In fact it is just plain wrong. That means that because I doubt and posted, that I am a fucking idiot, and that I assure you I am not.

They posted because they doubted, it may not have been covert as mine, it may not have been as articulate as you may like, but they are not a fucking idiot.

I posted that I agreed with Jojoba that one of these people may be Jan and I do find it odd, that all of a sudden we have an influx of new members from a place where a woman was known to have a multiple personality disorder. Kinda odd. I would say one or more is Jan. I think she is a fuck nut and would do it just to play people.She seems to get off on this kind of thing and the more attention she gets, the happier she is.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: 2007 September 09, 20:59:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bigtruckgirl you are right.........no one knows if any of us are Jan.  I don't know how any of us can prove otherwise.  I came here cuz of what Jan posted about me in her rants on her Main Street Sims front page.  The rest came along.  We wanted to let you all know that we had no problem with you and didn't want any problems.  Guess that was a bad idea, on all of us "Jan's refuges" part
Miss Kitty To Feed
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: 2007 September 09, 21:17:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that I am not Jan. I for one can spell. Just because there is spell check available, doesn't mean that she would actually use it. Yes, I am a mod at United In Sims 2. I know the other mods. They are really nice people. She has never written me, because I have her on permanently invisible on my yahoo messenger. She isn't the brightest bulb in the box but she hasn't been harassing me by email. I feel sorry to the ones who she did/does, Nan and Edna, and Michele. All three of these ladies are nice, and didn't deserve what they got from that nut job Jan. I know I don't need spell check anyway, I have always been a good speller. If I misspell a word, it's only that way by accident. If Jan is in our group, believe me she's not a moderator.

~Mandi~
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: 2007 September 09, 21:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know that if I see a lot of misspellings in someone's post I can wonder if it is Jan.  So, I can see why Trollster spoke of what he/she did.  Edna's posts have had an air of sincerity about them.  I have found it interesting to read what Jan's refuges have been saying.
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1315 on: 2007 September 09, 22:05:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Smarmy Madeline Grimm"
Bigtruckgirl you are right.........no one knows if any of us are Jan.  I don't know how any of us can prove otherwise.  I came here cuz of what Jan posted about me in her rants on her Main Street Sims front page.  The rest came along.  We wanted to let you all know that we had no problem with you and didn't want any problems.  Guess that was a bad idea, on all of us "Jan's refuges" part

It is not a bad thing that you came, but you all need to understand until we get to know you here, there will be doubt and some may voice that doubt. It does not mean we want anyone to leave, nor does them voicing their opinion constitute them being fucking idiots.

Also, I know you may not know this, but we are not known to be kind and gentle here. Posting that you were going to leave rubbed me all kinds of wrong. If you CHOSE to go, then go and I wish you the best of luck, BUT we would like to have you stay if it is your choice to do so. Except for a few here you will get not fluffy bunny "please stay" posts. Sorry that is just how we are here.

I have no hard feelings towards you, but just know that until we know that you are not the whack job, you may be doubted. That is just the name of the game in this battle. Who can you trust and who you can't... ya know?

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Miss Kitty To Feed
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: 2007 September 09, 23:01:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can understand things from your point as well. You don't know us from Eve. I have no problem proving to you or the rest of the forum that we are not Jan. I don't think that the rest of the mods do either. I read and lurked about what you were saying about Jan/Bev/Charlotte/whatever her name is today, and that is when I decided to start posting. Have a great day all
Mandi
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: 2007 September 09, 23:03:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey Becky - I wasn't referring to you AT ALL.  My remark was for trollster, not you.  I took you to say that if she wants to leave - then leave.  Sorry if you thought it was directed at you.  I never thought of you as an idiot and never would.  

And as far as saying that I think someone was behaving as an idiot, as they have the right to post what they think and make accusations, does that not apply to me as well?  Can I not state what I think?  I don't think that makes me wrong at all, it is my opinion and I expressed it.

I think Jan is bat-shit crazy as well.  I also knew who Nan and Michele were BEFORE the Jan episode even began.  I had been a member of their Yahoo groups and had e-mailed with them as well.  Nan is absolutely one of the nicest people, she hates to hurt anyone and is always willing to help and answer questions or take requests if someone has one.  I have also e-mailed with Mandi, who lives in Minnesota.  I had also interacted with Edna after Jan's first rant, because Edna got banned too and she answered my e-mail as to some of Jan's issues.  Let's not even begin to mention that Edna got blasted and her personal info put on Jan's website for everyone to view.  Jan has NEVER said anything bad about any of her alter-egos, she may try to gain sympathy and pity, but she's never made any of her personalities the blame for any circumstances or issues.

So, IMO, saying that all of these, since they all know one another and have put up with all the crazy that one person can throw at them, were just trolling here and are probably the fucknut, doesn't make any sense.

Again, I was not addressing you BTG, I thought you knew me better than that.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: 2007 September 09, 23:05:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Bigtruckgirl, there should be no hard feelings between any of us.  I totally understand where you are coming from.  I'm glad that you are being honest.  I have been around the community for a few years, for the most part a lurker.  I'm starting to wonder if I should of stayed as one.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: 2007 September 10, 01:20:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if Jan is reading this and laughing.  Like, "This is what you get for leaving me" or "I'm so glad I'm getting all this attention".

Even if Jan has posted in this thread, who cares?  I don't see why there's so much paranoia going around.  Hell, maybe I'm Jan.  :wink:
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: