PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 03, 08:03:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 373311 times)
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #120 on: 2007 July 26, 06:48:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OH Duckie just admit this is you...

for I have been taught by the Mistress of Kitteh Macros, Madame Hecubus herself.

You will not win. HA!

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: 2007 July 26, 06:51:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pffffftttt!

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: 2007 July 26, 06:54:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, not impressed.

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: 2007 July 26, 06:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neener Neener Neener...

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: 2007 July 26, 07:03:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not impressed. You simply have to admit defeat. LOL

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: 2007 July 26, 07:44:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "dumbass"

more imformation that I found out today:

these are some of the people responibaly for the job of causing
problems in our community:

Hecubus

Evilredduckie

RedLove

Skadi

Post to group was rejected

Dietofworms

PrincessClepto-patra

SparklePlenty

Ladyj

Crystal

Ieliminate

Katiesnan

N0uK!!EINZ

Pillage Pearl

Pescado

AnneBonny

Posted by jinx

http://www.sims2likeithot.de/

dietofworms

HystericalParoxysm posted by the one that sent the letter to me

Yeah, I know, Calalily. I thought of blanking it out, but I really
don't care - ain't nobody gonna be able to track me down with that.

It's not my legal name.

Mando

Exnem

http://calalily.sublimesims.net/
Do not do updates on these sites .

http://www.sims2community.com/

Do not due updates on these either.

:lol: I can recognise my signature anywhere - that's how Exnem got on the list.  She's taken that from the new confirmation thread.

I tried to go to Main street sims - it's offline - really offline.

And apparently, I'm now not allowed to update my own site.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
jinx
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 2007 July 26, 09:27:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep I think she just copied and pasted our signatures but she couldn't get that right she got me down as "posted by jinx" :roll: but hey I made the list Tongue . I have never been to her site and now I'm kind of scared to if she can't even copy and paste someones sig how the fuck can she create anything for the sims :lol:
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 2007 July 26, 14:03:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So a bunch of paysites decided not to post downloads for a while, and posted ramblings instead.

We know where to get a lot of the past downloads, and know where to  ask for those that aren't on here.

Are most of these sites "gotta have or we'll die!" sites for any of you? I think of the ones listed, I visited two of them once or twice. Do they really think that masses of people will cry and beg for them to return?

In short ... why should we care?

Posting a list of sites we missed might be useful, though. If we did, indeed, miss them, we can post them on the Booty list. If not, no great loss. So I'd like to thank GUP for mentioning any site we DID miss. Nice of he/she/it to be helpful.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 2007 July 26, 14:32:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:shock:

What happened here?

I thought this thread was growing rapidly as you were all pleased about the site going free, and I only just read it....And I am lost.

What what what?!

So the owner has now set up a pay yahoo group? And people from here went and trolled it?

Someone please explain Sad

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #129 on: 2007 July 26, 14:38:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
:shock:

What happened here?

I thought this thread was growing rapidly as you were all pleased about the site going free, and I only just read it....And I am lost.

What what what?!

So the owner has now set up a pay yahoo group? And people from here went and trolled it?

Someone please explain Sad

As your wench, it is my duty to inform you that no - she didn't go free after all. She just hid it all, and started sending emails from her yahoo group, and it seems she's now operating out of the yahoo group and has pulled her main site.

I don't know if there was any trolling, but that's all the information here.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 2007 July 26, 14:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I can't seem to find her yahoo group Sad Was looking forward to reading all the drama :twisted:

And double damn, why do I always miss out on the fun? Sad

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 2007 July 26, 14:51:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

As your wench, it is my duty to inform you that no - she didn't go free after all. She just hid it all, and started sending emails from her yahoo group, and it seems she's now operating out of the yahoo group and has pulled her main site.

I don't know if there was any trolling, but that's all the information here.

Merci Smiley

Well thats very disappointing...

Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 2007 July 26, 14:53:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

games.groups.yahoo.com/group/refinedsims2/

There it is. I was one of the trolls and I had never heard of it before then. Psycho bitch.  

Now it's kitteh time.

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 2007 July 26, 14:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Ieliminate"
games.groups.yahoo.com/group/refinedsims2/

There it is. I was one of the trolls and I had never heard of it before then. Psycho bitch.  

Lol I would recommend people not to troll her...Trolling aint cool. People have tried to get her to go free, and she hasnt so just leave it at that.

Not directly meant to you but just a general thing  :wink: And sorry for my bossiness, I am not in a good mood.

Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 2007 July 26, 15:04:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um, just checked the Yahoo groups TOS, and found this:

You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;

harm minors in any way;

impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Yahoo! official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;

forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping) that are designated for such purpose (please read our complete Spam Policy);

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;

disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;

interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;

intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;

provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;

"stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or

collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.

Wouldn't the EULA fall under this section, listed below?

intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: