PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 05:22:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 121486 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #210 on: 2007 July 19, 18:57:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No it's still there.

Paden thanks for  putting us back on topic <3

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #211 on: 2007 July 19, 19:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

On the username thing, I'm Jersey Princess everywhere except s2c/SFV/TS2 roleplaying site (sapphireXclaws) and TSR (some variation of "princess" and many "x"es--not that I pay so I could feasibly tell you, but then I'd get my friend in to trouble as I use her pay account, so I won't). I have a different u/n at s2c because I refused to get an account for two years and recently relented, meaning I didn't want to use my old u/n.

@Armywife: I'm looking at it, so it can't surely be gone. :?

@Pescadette-Lily: Naaaah. I retain the right to call you so. Wink

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #212 on: 2007 July 19, 19:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Armywife, yeah, I could have gone with calling her a no-good, backstabbing lying cunt that only talks when she's got constipation of the brain and diarrhea  of the mouth, but would that have served much aside from making us all feel better? I mean, I really could have called into question her morals for making stuff for a site that brings in the foolish and gullible by being a pixel whore, but really... And I could have called her a thieving, lying two-faced Thomass kisser, as well as anything else I chose to use. Instead, I will refer to her as a lowborn gutterslut. (Bless you, Judge Roy Bean)

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #213 on: 2007 July 19, 19:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
Armywife, yeah, I could have gone with calling her a no-good, backstabbing lying cunt that only talks when she's got constipation of the brain and diarrhea  of the mouth, but would that have served much aside from making us all feel better? I mean, I really could have called into question her morals for making stuff for a site that brings in the foolish and gullible by being a pixel whore, but really... And I could have called her a thieving, lying two-faced Thomass kisser, as well as anything else I chose to use. Instead, I will refer to her as a lowborn gutterslut. (Bless you, Judge Roy Bean)

*Note to self: DO NOT drink liquid when reading Paden's posts.  Computers are sensitive to spews of liquid*

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #214 on: 2007 July 19, 19:51:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd like to know wich FA is Domingo Dan. Smiley
So, obviously, don't post it here, but pm me, if you are him/her. Tongue

Inactive
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #215 on: 2007 July 19, 19:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I was the only one who didn't know who that is :lol:

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #216 on: 2007 July 19, 19:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy said he's seen it before and it's an old screenshot--it's possible Domingo saw it before as well and saved it, then whipped it out when he caught wind of the debate.  Though if he was an FA that'd be awesome and I would love to see more screenshots pls.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #217 on: 2007 July 19, 20:44:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, an FA would be much more sexy.

Inactive
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #218 on: 2007 July 19, 21:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Paden"
(Bless you, Judge Roy Bean)
Omg! :shock:  I actually recognize that name from a Lucky Luke comic book.  :lol:  Who said you never learn anything from those things? *hands out rum*

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #219 on: 2007 July 19, 21:21:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk if you find out can you pass it along? If there is anything to find out. Who else would be able to take that if not an FA?

Where does a girl have to go to get a name change?! :x

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #220 on: 2007 July 19, 21:22:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, dear, I got the quote from a movie that I used to watch with my dad when I was in my teens, called "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean" and it starred Paul Newman as the unflaggingly determined and stubborn Judge Roy Bean. It is hilarious and kind of touching, but the part I remember best is when he is forced (HA!) by the town's menfolk into apologizing to their wives, who used to be prostitutes, by the way. He winds up his apology with the line, "I could have called you low-born gutter sluts, but instead I called you prostitutes, and for that, I truly apologize." Or something to that effect. I still use that line today when some freak bitch pisses me off and I have to be rather polite in front of others, so I just call them a low-born gutter slut and leave it at that.

Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #221 on: 2007 July 19, 21:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

"Who else would be able to take that if not an FA?"

"Delphy said he's seen it before and it's an old screenshot--it's possible Domingo saw it before as well and saved it, then whipped it out when he caught wind of the debate."

Domingo may not be an FA, but the person who took the picture would be.  Just because he gave the link doesn't mean he created it.

"I'm stupid....forgive me?"

No!  Never!  I hate you!  Forever!

*stomps off and slams the door*
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #222 on: 2007 July 19, 21:31:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww no no Ensign I forgive you! Truly I do!  :lol:   Cool OOOOO TURN AROUND!

Anyway...  :roll: Dan might know who did take screenies so maybe he could tell us that.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #223 on: 2007 July 19, 21:32:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Methinks the singing monkey stole the Ensign's rum, too.... cheeky lil bastard better be caught or we're all screwed...

leilatigress
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #224 on: 2007 July 19, 21:37:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have nothing to do with FartyJuan and have no reason to hide behind more then 1 identity.  I am leilatigress on most if not all forums, though my avi changes from forum to forum.  

*passes missangelica some rum* take or toss it up to you.  

ah where was I? ah yes... I'll agree with Paden on Suzy and since she said it far better then I ever could I will not enter any more thought on the double talk.  

Oh yes, info for you lovely folks. Sims2Contest has a little thread on this topic as well.  Shortyboo, one of the lovely gals that creates  for a couple of sites (Simchic, Glamsim) and another that I cannot thing of posted this
Anyway, obviously I'm not against paysites, especially since I've worked for several of them. But I can say that there isn't huge money in paysites. Well, I don't know about a few sites like TSR, Peggy and Rose, I'm sure they don't make tons, but most paysites don't make much more than enough to cover the bandwith costs. When I worked at GlamSim I didn't get paid at all and even with Sim Chic and the sites I'm at now I'm not making huge money. Right now, I'm only getting about $186 a month, and that's from three sites.

now I know it ain't TSR but that gives you a ball park on at least one creator.  Nother tidbit from the same thread a few posts down
Janelle posted this-  starting at 300/month, and rising from there depending on the popularity of the creator, what they create, and whether or not they can mesh. Now that statement is for a TSR Featured Artist.

My question to Neptune Suzy should she choose to answer it.
Is $300 about how much a Featured Artist can make?  

Thread for reference purposes:
http://z12.invisionfree.com/simscontest/index.php?showtopic=3508&st=15

f you have nothing witty to say it is better to be silent
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: