PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 September 28, 09:26:45

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5290 Members
Latest Member: troubleneko
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  For NeptuneSuzy
0 Members and 8 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: For NeptuneSuzy  (Read 139026 times)
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #165 on: 2007 July 19, 13:46:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. Just wow.
I hate liars.

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #166 on: 2007 July 19, 13:49:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
This link was posted over in the S2C thread:

http://img127.imageshack.us/my.php?image=makeallfastuffpayki4.jpg

:x  Oh, Whore. I call take back on everything I said about her sticking it out. It's just lurvely to find out she had a hand in helping good ole Thom-ass decide to make all FA content pay. I feel sorry for people who buy your crap now. Poor sheeple to have such a fake bitch released into their world.

Have a Nice day  Cheesy

redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #167 on: 2007 July 19, 14:09:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She seems to be popping in and out at the thread over there. I can't imagine what she can say now. It could get interesting. I hope it doesn't get so nasty that the mods close the thread. I think her dishonesty speaks for itself.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #168 on: 2007 July 19, 14:10:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from Neptune Suzy. December 5th, 2006.

"Just a thought, why not make ALL FA content subscriber only? With just maybe one or 2 free samples as bait. Also there are so many pay sites out there now that I think if too much FA content is free at TSR then downloaders will spend their money at another site."

Aiming for TSR employee of the month there, bitch?

You know Sue, about a week after finding this site I cancelled my subscription to TSR.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #169 on: 2007 July 19, 14:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've arrived in this thread a little late and just finished reading it, and I think everyone's said what I want to say, and I agree with 99.9% of everything Angie has said, stick up ass or no, and she managed to say it better than I could. Same with Panthergal and Pescadette-Lily.

I also looked at the picture from TSR and my goddess! What a sneak!

(Nice to see the "explain ambassador to me" after this thread. Wink)

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #170 on: 2007 July 19, 14:16:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Captain T-chan"
Pescadette-Lily.

Hey! That's not an approved nickname!

By the way, if Domingo Dan is reading this - maybe he's a lurker - dude - you absolutely rock! You have my eternal worship, and love - even if you are a TSR insider.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #171 on: 2007 July 19, 14:19:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes indeed, I failed to fully link and credit him: Domingo Dan who with one fell swoop exposed the hypocrisy.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #172 on: 2007 July 19, 14:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "redisenchanted"
She seems to be popping in and out at the thread over there. I can't imagine what she can say now. It could get interesting. I hope it doesn't get so nasty that the mods close the thread. I think her dishonesty speaks for itself.

Well she might not answer at all.. :roll: There isnt much she can say that will wash with anyone. But if she choses the low route, she will say that the pic is fake...or she said that for the good of the community or some shit like that

And T to the Chan, stop trying to rename my wench! She is called Calalily damn it  :wink:

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #173 on: 2007 July 19, 14:22:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You gave link details - you were hardly trying to take the credit yourself redisenchanted.  Cheesy

The rename is courtesy of my husband (see the should I change my avi thread in sharkbait).  I have not told him of our illicit love, CaptainJojoba.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #174 on: 2007 July 19, 14:31:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just read that thread and it all makes sense now! Pescadette - LOL!  :lol: So you have all the qualities that Pescado have? Beard and all?!

And NeptuneSuzy is staying pretty quiet at S2C so far.  :roll: Well she's got two options really - deny it, or dont deny it. Or she can run away...which just speaks for itself really.

I am very very disappointed in her. I actually almost believed that she was an honest person...blerg, lies lies lies!

Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #175 on: 2007 July 19, 14:34:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have to say I am not just a little saddened. Even though Suzy had a different view, I was ready to give her some credit for actually discussing things. And I believed her when she said she was against pay items. Sheesh, I am gullable. I am not making the same mistake again. Down with the decievers!  :evil:

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #176 on: 2007 July 19, 14:36:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

And NeptuneSuzy is staying pretty quiet at S2C so far.  :roll: Well she's got two options really - deny it, or dont deny it. Or she can run away...which just speaks for itself really.

I'm betting on ignore it and post again when someone else has changed the subject.

ETA: Her reply on S2C

I made the choice to stay at TSR and I am part of their organization.... I never said I wasn't. If they ask for advice I give it. That simple. (BTW, I've been both a paid and un-paid FA throughout the time I've been there.)
For those of you who insist on being obsessed with my status at TSR... although I don't quite understand it... I could provide you more links to prove my status... but the issue is filesharing and harrassment, not my life at TSR.
And if we're all going to play the game of posting past comments then everybody better start taking cover.... everyone form the biggest paysite and the smallest paysite to the biggest free site and the smallest free site........ and all of the creators and players in between.

My thoughts. If they ask for advice about something you claim not to agree with you can go with your principles keep quiet and not give them any. That simple.

Honestly I don't think there are enough of these  :roll:  in the world to express how I feel about the latest revelations.

And Domingo Dan if you're lurking here is there anything else we'd find interesting on the FA's private board?
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #177 on: 2007 July 19, 14:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, that was surprising. Ok maybe not.
(to think I spent so much time yelling at that creature... tj tj tj)
Seems some FA does not likey like Neptune Suzy  :shock:

Inactive
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #178 on: 2007 July 19, 15:01:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Neptune Suzy's brilliant rejoinder.

I made the choice to stay at TSR and I am part of their organization.... I never said I wasn't. If they ask for advice I give it. That simple. (BTW, I've been both a paid and un-paid FA throughout the time I've been there.)
For those of you who insist on being obsessed with my status at TSR... although I don't quite understand it... I could provide you more links to prove my status... but the issue is filesharing and harrassment, not my life at TSR.
And if we're all going to play the game of posting past comments then everybody better start taking cover.... everyone form the biggest paysite and the smallest paysite to the biggest free site and the smallest free site........ and all of the creators and players in between.

At any rate, I've already said: I'm not anti-pay, I'm not pro-pay. I could care less ... But i am anti-filesharing and anti-harassment.

Sure in an ideal world it would be great if all CC was shared freely, as I've said many times, but this is the real world. And in the real world we have to make choices.... Paysites aren't going away. filesharing/harasment isn't going away.

I'd rather come down on the side of being "anti-filesharing anti-harassment"

I'm amazed taht anyone would care more about getting CC free than they would about having a non-harassing community.

:roll:  * 10,000

Translation: You are all idiots and if I keep talking in circles, I can swim out of this.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
For NeptuneSuzy
« Reply #179 on: 2007 July 19, 15:07:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She just dodged around it. Well if people keep on repeating it to her then she has to answer in the end...

(RE the screenie) She made the choice to say that, so she can damn well accept the consequence and explain it.

Isnt it amazing how she has been posting in that subforum for ages (30+ posts I'd say) and every word of it was utter bullshit??... :roll: I actually *wanted* her to have to been telling the truth. Dont think there is a word to describer how utterly disappointed at her I am

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 34 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: