PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 27, 20:59:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Two Questions : New Site?
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Two Questions : New Site?  (Read 19544 times)
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
Two Questions : New Site?
« Reply #30 on: 2007 July 09, 01:17:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
1. Bestest is a word.
2. Duh! The homosexual illegal mexicans run paysites.
3. You just got punk'd.

*takes meds*

Now, I have a folder full of these damn pics.

p.s. I've always been told bestest wasn't a word. Same as y'all and ain't even though I occasionally use those.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Bigtruckgirl
Pirate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2007 July 09, 01:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

p.s. I've always been told bestest wasn't a word. Same as y'all and ain't even though I occasionally use those.

/BTG faints.

Good lord honey, bless your little heart... of course y'all  is a word.  :wink:  :lol:  :wink:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/y'all (the damned apostrophe is just throwing the whole URL off)

~*~ We always thought we'd look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we'd look back on our laughter and cry. ~*~
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: 2007 July 09, 01:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
1. Bestest is a word.
2. Duh! The homosexual illegal mexicans run paysites.
3. You just got punk'd.

*takes meds*

I assumed that people would get that it was a joke after reading the #2 and #3. Maybe I gotta be more clear.  :lol:

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2007 July 09, 02:06:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I saw that post I got it.
By illegal homosexual Mexicans you mean Jockstrap Jack? Because he's not Mexican. He's from Asia I believe. I can't remember the exact country at the moment.

Quote from: "Bigtruckgirl"

/BTG faints.

Good lord honey, bless your little heart... of course y'all  is a word.  :wink:  :lol:  :wink:

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/y'all (the damned apostrophe is just throwing the whole URL off)

Well I'll be damned. It is. :scratches head: Ain't still ain't a word, ain't it?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: 2007 July 09, 02:18:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh! No I was just sayin'. It can be a homosexual illegal asian if ya want.

Oh yea: Ain't ain't a word and I ain't gonna say it. Cheesy

SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
Re: i dont get it
« Reply #35 on: 2007 July 09, 04:27:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "middnight"
 why does everyone bash paysites and have johnny depp logos they are wanna bees Id like to see you people invest 1 hr per outfit and see how you feel. I think most of you yap[ping must have nothing else in life to do. Time is money. I have no problem paying for talentg. All most of you idiot do is post links at that. So put your hard labor up for free where your mouths are.
To boot I bet most of yall are democrates faggot loving let the mexicans in idiots. This is America free interprise your so stuck on yourselfs and the all mighty buck its sick, I have seen designers come up with as many free down loads as member downloads. I agree some are outrageious but lord  some just want to reinvest in material to bring you the newest bestest stuff.
Even if you get your way and these talented people cant charge for their time what will you idiots talk about then?
The ressiance fairs lmao  GET A LIFE GET  JOB AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN . If you have all this time to bicker then you must be a lost cause. ( I work from home and from the puter ran across this site and Im appauled at all this bashing.

I'm not sure, but I think that this post might be the greatest (bestest) post that's ever been posted anywhere....ever. The potential profit from bumper stickers alone is mind-boggling!
Aquamarine
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2007 July 09, 04:35:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't stop laughing.
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2007 July 09, 04:50:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not laughing, apparently I'm going to have to start thinking of wicked burns for renaissance (or, sorry, "ressience") fair fans.

Erm...how about, uh, "Nice codpiece, Shakespeare!". Oh man, that sucks...I'll keep working on it.
Marhis
ARR!

This Space For Rent

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 2007 July 09, 07:43:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The irresistible frenzy these people have for making a fool of themselves will never cease to appeal me. Oops, sorry, I meant appaul.

THE FUTURE OF THIS SIGNATURE IS BRIGHT
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2007 July 09, 07:48:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate the new black bars on this forum. Sorry. Had to say it.  Didn't know where else to complain. I don't like starting threads. Haven't started one since I've been here.

~Paden
Taliesin
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2007 July 09, 08:11:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "middnight"
 why does everyone bash paysites and have johnny depp logos they are wanna bees Id like to see you people invest 1 hr per outfit and see how you feel. I think most of you yap[ping must have nothing else in life to do. Time is money. I have no problem paying for talentg. All most of you idiot do is post links at that. So put your hard labor up for free where your mouths are.
To boot I bet most of yall are democrates faggot loving let the mexicans in idiots. This is America free interprise your so stuck on yourselfs and the all mighty buck its sick, I have seen designers come up with as many free down loads as member downloads. I agree some are outrageious but lord  some just want to reinvest in material to bring you the newest bestest stuff.
Even if you get your way and these talented people cant charge for their time what will you idiots talk about then?
The ressiance fairs lmao  GET A LIFE GET  JOB AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN . If you have all this time to bicker then you must be a lost cause. ( I work from home and from the puter ran across this site and Im appauled at all this bashing.

It must be a child who posted this?,
i will also take the "idiot" comment and say if we have no more pay stuff to talk about?,
we can talk about content in general or "RUM"  Cool
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2007 July 09, 08:22:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hate the new black bars on this forum. Sorry. Had to say it.  Didn't know where else to complain. I don't like starting threads. Haven't started one since I've been here.

o.O What are you talking about?

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
Deckhand Dollface
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 2007 July 09, 08:38:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

dollfaces replies to midnight

why does everyone bash paysites and have johnny depp logos they are wanna bees -

wanna bees?? what are those wasps with promotion wishes?? .....
Id like to see you people invest 1 hr per outfit and see how you feel.
i create careers - try 2 weeks per item and all for free ....

I think most of you yap[ping must have nothing else in life to do.
i like to yap .... Smiley yapping/talking to people is generally more fun than ranting at a random group of strangers .... i work 40 hours a week (i yap there too)

Time is money
in a very horrible world maybe - my time is not money ...

I have no problem paying for talentg. All most of you idiot do is post links at that. So put your hard labor up for free where your mouths are.
mts2 - insim - saphirre sims 2 - smb and others all host my work for free

To boot I bet most of yall are democrates faggot loving let the mexicans in idiots. This is America free interprise your so stuck on yourselfs and the all mighty buck its sick,
1. full stops dude
2. i'm in the uk ....
3. i have no problems with mexicans ...
I have seen designers come up with as many free down loads as member downloads. I agree some are outrageious but lord some just want to reinvest in material to bring you the newest bestest stuff.
um - you dont need to buy materials to make virtual clothing its just pixels
probally .... the sims and our new wonderful free community

GET A LIFE GET JOB AND TEACH YOUR CHILDREN . If you have all this time to bicker then you must be a lost cause.

teach them what? punctuation? spelling? do you want to join in those lessons?

( I work from home and from the puter ran across this site and Im appauled at all this bashing.
um - we dont care what you do for a living

and finally LOL LOL ROFLMAO LOL LOL ..
« Last Edit: 2008 September 30, 13:52:26 by Deckhand Dollface » Logged

littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2007 July 09, 09:17:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To boot I bet most of yall are democrates faggot loving let the mexicans in idiots.

HEY!  Those are my relatives you're trying to keep out!  They're coming to collect welfare checks and free health care because they heard everyone in America shits gold dubloons!

This is America free interprise your so stuck on yourselfs and the all mighty buck its sick,

And what the hell does this even MEAN?  Are you condemning or praising capitalism?  SO CONFUSED.
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 2007 July 09, 09:33:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "evilredduckie"

o.O What are you talking about?

I'm confused too.  What black bars?  I don't see any black bars.  :?

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: